How to crush your own feels!

Warning! Don't try this in public!

Step 1.

Write a little story about one of you favorite characters.

Step 2.

Then in the middle of the story, let your hand betray you, and make you favorite character die. (If you knew how many times I tried to make a sweet and innocent story and this happened...)

Step 3.

Then find a picture of the person's soulmate, and see all the pictures together, and think about how much the person miss your favorite character.

Step 4.

Find a picture where the person sits and think about your favorite character. And you know they are never going to see each other again...

———————————————————————-

Too this I have chosen Percabeth, since I apparently has a death wish! Plus everybody ships them...so...yeah, I have a death wish...

"Annabeth, come on! You can't spend the whole day inside! Not when the sun is shinning" I complained.

"Just a second, Seaweed Brain." she said, her head hidden behind a book, again.

"You said that an hour ago." I said, rolling my eyes.

"But their are exams in about two weeks!" she insisted.

"And the sun is shinning right now." I retorted.

She continued reading for a while, and I started to get restive. The cafe would close in about an hour. There was only one opinion left: Tickling.

I walked behind her back, and started tickling her. Annabeth jumped in the chair, and smacked the book in my face. As she saw it just was me she sighed. "How many times has I said that you shouldn't tickle me?"

"Well, the cafe close in an hour. You need to hurry up." I said rubbing my face.

She send a look at the clock. "Sorry, Seaweed Brain. Let's go."

We walked through the streets of New Rome, and greeted random people. And then I heard it: screams. Me and Annabeth send each other a look, and started running in the direction the screams where coming from.

We quickly got our weapons from Terminus, and then hurried off.

When we arrived we saw some armored demigods and a lion, which I only knew to well. After all, I was the last one who killed it.

"It's the Nemean Lion." Annabeth said.

"I know. We need to make it open it's mouth. These demigods don't have a chance unless they can shoot." I said through gritted teeth, and ran over to them.

"Anyone here who can shoot with a bow?" I asked. The demigods looked confused up at me.

Then a guy stepped forward. "We don't need to use a bow to kill a silly lion." Others around him nodded.

"What's your name?" Annabeth demanded.

"Alex," he answered haughty.

"Okay, Alex." I said. "That's just not a lion, it the Nemean Lion. So now, I will ask again. Who can use a bow."

A girl at the age twelve stepped forward. "I can."

"Okay. You are going with me. I want the half of you with Percy, you're going to make the lion open it's mouth, while she is going to shoot at it. The rest of you, are going to hit it's mouth with your spears, just from an different angle. If we're lucky, the lion are going to get confused." Annabeth commanded.

"Ready set go." I demanded, and started running against the lion.

When I got near enough, I started shouting. "Hey stone face! Remember me! I got snacks for you."

The lion roared, and in same moment and an arrow swished by, nearly hitting it's mouth. The lion quickly shoot it mouth, and looked in the direction the arrow came from.

It was on it's way too attack from that direction, when I sprang at it, and started slashing at it with Riptide. The fur still protecting it.

It roared, again. And this time another arrow swished by. This time I wasn't quick enough, and it sprang in the direction of the arrow, in same moment spears hit it.

Now it didn't know which direction to turn. I was on my way to attack, when the lion decided to go after the arrow. And suddenly it sprang in the direction of Annabeth.

As in a trance I saw how she pushed the twelve year girl away, and thrusted the sword inside it mouth, just to die for it claws.

I started to run over to her. She was laying at the ground, bleeding from her stomach. The twelve year old girl was crying and muttering sorry. I sat down beside her.

"Annabeth." I whispered.

"It's okay, Seaweed Brain. It's too late. At least I don't have to worry about exams."

"Not funny Annabeth. You're going to live. There must be a way." Tears were running down my cheeks.

She gave me a sad smile. "You look cute when you're worried."

"Don't die, Wise Girl."

"Sorry. See you in Elysium." she closed her eyes, and did not breath again.

I leant in and gave her a last kiss. "See you in Elysium."

——————-

Well, I don't know how good this turned out...anyways...