The Feast of Fortuna

IT WAS THE FEAST OF FORTUNA.

But there wasn't much feast about it with Reyna gone. Of course Frank had made everything ready, but the Feast of Fortuna was the day which their luck for the rest of the year depended on. And with Reyna gone, it wasn't likely to be a good year.

Of course Reyna hadn't disappeared today. No, she had disappeared three days ago, and now her dogs was gone too.

Nico had woken up this morning, to find out the dogs wasn't in his cabin anymore. And of course it was possible that they were some other place in Camp Jupiter. But Nico's gut instinct told him they were gone.

Nobody else had stood up yet, other than him. And he was slowly regretting that he stood up, if he was asleep he could at least look after Reyna there. Awake he was useless. But now he was awake and that was how it was.

As he had walked, he hadn't realized where his feet were bringing him before he stood in the garden of Bacchus. She loved this place, the thought stabbed his heart. He looked over at the statue of 'Bacchus'. Normally it would have made him smile, but not today.

If he just had a clue where Reyna had disappeared. All they knew was that she wasn't in New Rome. Of course they had send hunt teams to find her, but she was long gone. In the afternoon she had laid in her bed, and next morning poof! she was gone. Without any clues, and without leaving any trail.

He looked over at the fountain in the middle of the garden, and something caught his eye. He walked closer on it, curious after finding out what he had seen. And as he looked down in the fountain an image appeared. Reyna was laying in a dark room, only wearing a torn nightgown, with Aurum and Argentum standing over her. She was bleeding and looking deadly pale. But as Nico could see was none of her wound was deadly. But that wasn't the worst part, Reyna's face had an expression he had never seen her wear, not even when she told him about her father: Pour unmasked fear.

He wanted to help her, but he didn't knew how. And as he watched he saw how she twisted in her sleep while tears was falling down her cheeks, her eyes opened, and the image disappeared. And he was left alone to stare at the fountain in shock.

He didn't knew how long he was starring at it, before he realized that no more image would appear. He was on his way out of the garden, when Argentum appeared. It had a chewed piece of paper in it's mouth. "Is that to me? It is from Reyna?" He asked the dog.

The dog walked over to him and let go of the paper. Nico took it up, and made out the words to be something like this:

Hello whoever you are. I am captured by some chains I think are made out of some kind of magic. Argentum here will help you get to the place where I am captured. And before you go, could you bring some tools to break this chains, or something like that?

-Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano.

He quickly walked over to Argentum and touched him lightly. Argentum looked up at him and barked, as if he was trying to say: Where's the tools she asked for dummy?

"I got the sword." He explained the dog. Then he felt a tug and a weird feeling in his stomach, as if he was shadow traveling.

Soon he stood in a dark room, with Reyna laying for his feet in chains. "Reyna! Are you okay?"

She opened her eyes. "Are I am hallucination, or did my crazy plan actually work?"

He looked at her worried. She hadn't even tried to sit up. "Reyna of course you're not hallucinating, you're plan was genius. Are you okay?"

She blinked a couple of times. "Please introduce yourself. I am kinda suffering from Amnesia right now."

Now it was his turn to blink. "How much do you remember?"