Drecolm, my contest entry.

Hey, guys. So this is my contest entry to @_ReadingQueen_ / @TheFangirlsOfOlympus 's contest book, where I had to write a one-shot about a minor ship.

And I choose to publish it here, instead of my contest book, because I feel so bad for not updating in such a long time! Seriously guys, I am so sorry.

Please accept my apology:

--------------------------------------------------

Drew was honestly having a terrible day. Her hair wasn't sitting right, her clothes was wet, and her make-up was running, making her look like some sort of clown.

As Drew stamped in of the door to Brooklyn Academy, slamming the door behind her to make it shelter her for the rain, people looked up.

A few smiles formed at the lips as they saw her standing there, happy to see her in this condition. Drew sighed, she had made sure to not get any friends at Brooklyn Academy, but sometimes it still hurt to see people look at her like that.

Then she quickly shook of the feeling, friends were not necessary, because in the end they were all going to leave you to the animals, aimless and broken. In the end they were all traitors.

"New mascara?" Sadie Kane asked smugly, Drew's least favorite mortal. "Is it the new clown edition?"

"Shut up," Drew muttered, as she walked past Sadie, not wanting to deal with her today.

"Someone's grumpy," Sadie mumbled to Lacy, just high enough for Drew to hear.

Drew ignored her, normally she would have said something like, Oh, hon, that's only because I saw your face. Or something like that, but today she didn't felt like playing a bitch. She had had a terrible morning with her dad.

They had another heated discussion about her needing to live up to his limit, and not being good enough. Or discussion was too much to say, after all he was the only one discussing, she had just crumped herself together, wanting the endless hail of words to stop.

Her two 'friends' walked up to her, a fake concerned look at their face. She was fine with that, fakeness she could deal with; after all, she was the queen of it.

"Sweetie, your makeup is running." Mary pointed out; her voice reliving it was the end of the world.

"Oh no! Not the makeup!" Sadie said sarcastic, somewhere in the distant.

Drew had to hide a smile, honestly, if Drew did friends, she thought Sadie would be an awesome one to have.

Drew flipped her hair, in a superior way. "Well, sweetie, then it's good I am on my way to fix it."

Then she gracefully made her way to the toilet. As she opened the door, she quickly checked if there was anybody else there, to find out there weren't.

She let out a tired sigh, as she leaned up of the wall, just being herself for a moment. She stood there, the marbles around her, indicating a form of timelessness, leaving her a room of peace.

Then she pulled herself together, and walked over to the mirror, and with used movements started to take of the makeup, not once bothering to look at the mirror. She didn't want to see the girl standing there.

At last she was finished. She looked in her bag to find her make-up-kit, so she could put a new layer of make-up on. She opened it, and there she did the mistake: she looked up in the mirror.

The girl standing there weren't the confidently bitch she was used to see, but a broken little girl. Black ran under her eyes, revealing the fact that she didn't sleep well. Her floppy black curls hanging tired down her shoulders. Her face pale and tired, like a ghost from the past haunting her.