•2•

The man unfroze me and we all continued to play as normal.

Of course when it was my turn to have admin, I gave Kaden heck.

I froze AND jailed Kaden, the rest all sat there taunting him while I burned down all of Kadens builds.

Kaden would scream through the headset and all we would do was laugh.

"THIS IS WAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!" Kaden shouted clearly angry at my choices.

My stomach grumbled a few times and I glanced at my phone, and it was well...close enough to eating time. "Guys I think I'm going to head off."

"Nooo! Don't. Leave. Me. Here." Kaden commanded.

"Why are you leaving?" Dani asked.

Temp and Denis started to fake cry.

"I'm getting hungry and will probably binge watch YouTube. I'll talk soon guys." I said as I left the Roblox game and closed the app.

I got up from my pc and walked to my kitchen. I rummaged through my pantry, fridge, and freezer finding nothing I felt like fixing.

I was too lazy to actually cook something so I decided to just order something instead.

While I was waiting for the order to arrive I sat in front of my tv watching YouTube.

I wanted to watch something different so I tried remembering some of Kadens other friends. Mrflimflam was the only one I remember.

I searched that name in the YouTube bar but the only thing that came up was 'Flamingo'.

I supposed it was the same guy, so I clicked enter and plenty Roblox videos appeared.

One of the first ones that came up was a trolling video that showed his character along with Kadens in the thumbnail, this was the right guy. I pressed play.

The doorbell rang and i paused my video to check out the peephole.

It was my delivery.

I open the door to greet the delivery driver "hi! I'm so sorry about this being a late order but I didn't feel like cooking tonight, I appreciate you bringing this." I smiled to the lady.

"Well I appreciate you ordering, and don't worry about it being late, you have a good night now alright?" She says turning and waving goodbye.

I waved at her and thanked her again before closing and locking the door.

I smiled as I set my bag and shake down resuming my video.

I have to admit, Flamingo was really funny.

*ding*

*ding*

*ding ding*

*ding*

*ding ding ding*

"Oh my gosh! What is going on?" I shouted to no one in particular while pausing the video to check my phone.

It was a few unknown numbers, and Kaden and some of his friends.

The main message from Kaden read:
(I will have a key at the end)

Eyeball👁️: Hey guys~
Eyeball👁️: I created this texting group just incase any of us are out of the house and away from discord and someone makes game plans.

dailyfatherdenis🪀:poo 💩 I liked the discord

Temperature🌡️: Denis you never leave your room anyway.

dailyfatherdenis🪀: THATS NOT TRUE!

?: ThAtS nOt TrUe! 😵‍💫😵‍💫

Danii💅🤭: I'm stuck with idiots.

?: Kvll me now 🤟

Me:  hey freakshow, why don't you guys shut up and let me drink my shake in peace.

Eyeball 👁️: sorry pRiNcEsS ENTITLED 💅👸

Danii💅🤭: there's nothing wrong with being entitled, especially in the case of a shamrock shake.

Danii💅🤭: those things are rare you know!

Me: thanks Dani 😘 but how did you know it was a shamrock shake?

Danii💅🤭: I gotchu boo 😘💅 but you also posted it to your story

?:bro why are we even in this pointless chat Kaden?
?: we have this discord for a reason

Eyeball 👁️: I already explained.

Me: who even is that number?
Me: aren't in my contacts

Eyeball 👁️: there's actually quite a few more people other than us that just haven't responded.

?: you'll find out soon enough who I am *replied to you: who even is that number?*

With that I muted the conversation and continued my food in peace.

____________________

Edit: I forgot to add the key yesterday when I published this chapter so here's the key so far.

Eyeball👁️ : Kaden

dailyfatherdenis🪀: Denis

Danii💅🤭: Self explanatory

Temperature 🌡️: Temprist

Another Note: Temprist will be referred to as Temp or Temprist because we don't actually know his name or much about him really. Before you tel me to just make up a name, I will not be doing that. I will just wait for Temp's reveal when he is ready to share :)