•15•

We all gathered in Sam's car and buckled in as Colby entered my address in his GPS.

"Not too far from here then." He stated as the device began giving directions.

"No not really." I stated just looking out the back window.

Seth lay a hand on my leg "Don't worry, we won't let him hurt you."

"Thanks, but I don't think he'll physically hurt me." I replied.

"Are you kidding? The guy is a total D-bag." Sam says while driving.

"Yeah, what if he calls you names or threatens you?" Colby asked. "What will you do then?"

"We'll find out when it happens I guess." I responded sighing.

We pulled into my neighborhood, my stomach began turning. Seth must have been able tell that I was on edge still because he kept telling me to "breathe, and think happy thoughts."

I tried, believe me.

We neared my house and there I saw it. "He's here." I said.

Sam parks the car in front of my driveway.

"Are you going to go in?" Seth asked.

"Well I have my charger, and my puppy is there."

"Do you want one of us to go in with you?" Colby asked.

"Could you all go in with me? One of you can come while I pack up and the other two keep him away?" I said.

"Of course. Sam you guys want to keep him away from her? I'll help her pack."

"Of course." Colby said.

"We don't mind." Sam smiled.

We all got out of the car and I dig my key out of my bag.

"You got a dog huh?" Seth asked.

"Yea...he's only a few months old." I smiled unlocking the door.

Sam and Colby went in first, no sign of Albert.

"If you want to lead up the stairs..my bedroom is the first on the left." I told them pointing to the stairs.

They nodded and lead the way. Colby opened the door, no Albert.

"You guys stay out here by the door and I'll go with her in there." Seth said nodding towards my room.

Sam and Colby nod as the door closes separating us. "Thank you, for doing this." I thanked Seth.

"You know I would do anything." He smiled. "Do you have a bag you use to pack?"

"Yea, in my closet tucked under my shoe rack. I have a nice green bag there."

Seth found the bag. "Pack for a week, anything else we'll buy. We're keeping you as long as he's a threat."

"Seth, I can't be a burden. Besides..you guys are going back to exploring."

"And you're coming with us."

Before I could argue back I heard yelling outside the door. Seth walked over and opens the door, revealing Sam and Colby battling with the silver haired man.

"What is going on? Albert stop hurting my friends!" I shouted.

"What's going on with me? More like what's going on with you?! Why were you behind closed doors with mop head and why did you have these guard dogs?"