•30•

(short chapter)

Albert and I make it to the boardwalk and park nearby.

As we're walking a few fans notice him and ask to take pictures. Albert, not wanting to be rude tells the people that he is on a date and will only do it if I insist.

Which of course I did, I wanted those fans to be happy. The few fans that did come up to him complimented my outfit and said that the two of us were a great match. I of course thanked them.

"Mm I need to come here more often." I said as Albert and I walked around hand in hand.

"To the boardwalk?" He asked.

"Yeah, I mean just look at the view. I never get to appreciate the outdoors, let alone the views at the beach from inside my house!" I beam as I pull over and point to the water.

"But you're an even prettier view, you know?"

"You're cheesy."

"Little me? Cheesy? Why thank you, Teehee!" Albert said giggling like a school girl.

For the next hour the two of us continue walking around and taking in the wondrous sites. We stopped for slushes. "Oh shoot!" Albert said as we were sitting at the table indulging in our frozen beverages.

"What is it?" I asked him frantic.

"I still have to buy you something!" Albert exclaimed.

"But you did already..the slushy.."

Albert looked at me and frowned. "Seriously. A 4 dollar slushy is nothing. I want to buy you an actual gift."

"Alright then, let's get matching shirts." I said finally answering him.

"Matching shirts?"

I nodded. "Yes. All the cute couples have at least one thing matching. I think it would be sweet to get a matching shirt." I say standing up and Albert does the same.

"Alright, just lead me to it." He says taking my hand and allowing me to drag him behind.

Albert and I finally reach the little shop where they sold the shirts I previously seen, and enter.

As Albert and I were scanning around for shirts we both liked, a voice broke me from my trance.

I looked up. "Albert.."