•27•

(I'm back, Noobs)

The next morning I woke up with the morning sun shining in, hitting my face just right.

It felt warm, and I didn't want to move. But I realized I was missing Albert and his warm hugs, I turned over to be greeted by him staring right at me.

"Goood morning, Princess." He cooed messing up my hair as he did.

"Alberrrrrt. Stooooop. I'm not a princess." I said while stretching and attempting to stand up.

"Yes you are. You're my princess."

I finally stood up and faced Albert once more. "Well then in that case I accept. But on a serious note, can we have breakfast now?" I asked.

"Of course, what we're you thinking?" He asked getting up out of bed.

"I'm thinking bacon and gravy." I smiled.

"I think I've got a can of biscuits in there, we can do biscuits and gravy."

"Can I still have my bacon?" I asked with pleading eyes.

"Of course you can. But you have to pay first!"

"I have to pay?" I questioned the male, walking up to him attempting to assert my dominance which never succeeded.

He's far too taller than me, so he won. "Yes. You have to pay me in kisses." He chuckled. "One kiss per bacon slice."

"That's funny but okay." I said but complied and gave him 4 short kisses.

"Thank you for your patronage, your meal will be with you shortly." He says as he attempts to pull me downstairs.

"Albert wait!"

"What?"

I looked down at myself, then up at Albert. I used my hands to motion up and down, showing the man I was only in my delicates.

"You really want your neighbors seeing your girlfriend in her bedroom wear?"

"Just put one of my shirts over it, no biggie." He shrugged walking time his closet and tossing a short sleeve shirt at me.

"Albert, I have clothes here too you know. It's my house too now." I said, reluctantly putting Alberts shirt on over my things.

"Yes and while I appreciate you doing your part, I want you to wear my shirt. It's cute." He smiled taking my hand once I was dressed and successfully pulling me down the stairs.

Albert pulls me into the kitchen and sat me at the table. "Bacon, gravy, and biscuits are coming right up!" Albert says as he got the bacon, biscuit can, and gravy ingredients out. He stood there in front of the counter where they were placed, staring at them.

"Allllberrrrtooo." I cooed , walking up behind him snaking the arms around his waist.

"Whaaat?" He whined, let me make breakfast!"

"I want to help...please?" I asked.

"No it's fine, I got this. Besides it's called: aftercare for a reason."

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Remember, last night when we..Yunno. After care is after you do that you take care of the girl to make sure there's no pain and that she is okay and not regretting something that will affect the rest of her life!" Albert said.

"Oh...well thank you Albert I appreciate it."

"You're welcome, but seriously though I didn't hurt you?"

"No, I promise it felt just right. Perfectly fine and safe." I smiled taking my seat once more.

About 15-20 minutes later our breakfast was ready and we began munching down as soon as everything was on the table.
___________________________

Hey Noobs.

So I kind of actually forgot what I had wrote before this chapter so I had to go back to the previous chapter and I had totally forgot I wrote to set the scene up for them to do the deed.

Clearly I'm not good at writing the actual part so I'm this chapter I started with the morning after and well...yeah.

I hope you guys don't hate me for taking a while to publish this chapter.

But I did just complete another book of mine which means I will be focusing on this one a bit more.

I appreciate the support and love I've gotten from you guys so far and I just hope It continues.

We're almost at 1k reads!!!