•26•

Later that night I was just chilling on the bed, and I heard screeching coming from the game room.

Albert.

I was intrigued however so I decided to tiptoe my way in and watch him. I stood there observing him for a good five minutes before he turned around and finally noticed me.

"Oh hey, babe. How long have you been there?" He asked. "Sorry, my girlfriend just came in." Albert said once more into the mic, then turning his attention back to me.

"Just 5 minutes. I heard you screeching and I was intrigued." I said giggling. "Who's playing?"

"Oh me and Kaden are playing Booga Booga on Roblox." He said.

"Oh that's nice, may I continue watching you play?" I asked him.

"Of course you can." Albert said to me, "one sec." He said holding up a finger to his camera as well as speaking it into the mic.

He pushed the other gaming chair over and made enough room for the both of us to be in perfect view.

"But Albert...I can't sit there."

"Why not?" He asked.

"I'd be in your face cam..." I said frowning. " I don't think that's right?"

"I don't get what you're saying. Of course it's right, you're my girlfriend and I want my fans to know that." He said patting the open game chair.

I reluctantly sat, "Fine." I blurted out.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend. Please be respectful to her and send her kind words only. As you can tell she's nervous about this appearance. Sending hate comments will get you blocked and deleted." Albert spoke into the mic while looking at the camera.

"Hi everyone." I quietly spoke and waved.

"Alright Kaden, are you ready?" He asked.

I couldn't exactly hear what Kaden was saying, but from the looks of the gaming screen Kaden had built a shelter around the two of them on the floating island.

"Have you played this before, babe?" Albert asked me.

"No, I haven't. It looks like you guys are having a great time tho so I may have to check it out."

"Check it...chill." Albert jokes dragging along the 'L'.

I watched them for a while until I got a call on my phone, unknown number.

"Babe I'm going to take this, I'll be right back." I said.

"Okay, we're about to get off anyway." Albert answered then screeched as an enemy tried hitting him.

I walked out into the hallway, "hello?" I answered. "May I ask who this is?"

"It's me...Seth. Can we talk?"

"I'm sorry...I blocked you, leave you, and you want to keep talking to me why?"

"Because I realized being mad at you was wrong, I shouldn't have done or said anything that I did. If I could take it all back, erase it..even start over I would." He said from the other end.

"Listen, I did what I did for a reason. Clearly we are not right for each other. I'm glad I left because I'm reconciled with Albert and I am dating as well as living with him now. I don't need ignorance running about!"

"Hey woah woah babe is everything okay out here?" Albert asked coming from the room.

"Yeah everything's fine, just the person on the call is being ignorant. Go back to gaming."

"We're done playing." Albert said.

"Did he just call you babe?" Seth's voice rang in my ears.

"Yes he did! What's it matter to you?" I asked turning my attention to the call. "How did you even get this number again after I blocked it? You're nuts!" I screamed.

"Babe, give me the phone please." Albert says not taking no for an answer and takes the phone out of my hands.

"HEY WHO IS THIS?" Albert screamed into the phone.

"OH ITS YOU? I THOUGHT YOU WERE TOLD TO LOSE THIS NUMBER YOU MOP HEADED FREAK?! HUH?! SHES MY GIRLFRIEND, IDIOT! MINE! YOU NEED TO GET THE HINT! YOU MUST LIKE REALLY TESTING PEOPLE! DO YA? WELL LISTEN HERE, MOP! NEXT TIME YOU COME INTO CONTACT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND OR MYSELF, WERE GETTING COPS INVOLVED. OKAY?! COPS!" Albert shouted hanging up the phone, he drug me into the bed room.

"Block that number now and show me as you are." He commanded.

"My pleasure, I don't know how he got it."

"Maybe one of your friends? Sam? Colby?" Albert asked.

"I have Sams number in my phone. He was the one that got me back here, he rode the plane with me."

"Colby then, did you have his number?"

"No." I told him.

"You blocked it?" He asked.

"Yes, see?" I say showing him the phone and then sitting on the bed, placing the phone on the nightstand.

"Good." He responded.

"Albert..." I said softly.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I think...I...I..I'm ready."

"I'm sorry my love, please speak up."

"I said it think I'm ready."

"For?"

"Yunno...what you tried to do before but I rejected."

"Oh, that? Are you sure?" Albert asked.

"Well..you said earlier that he needed to get the hint that I'm yours and not his. Right?"

"Oh I see! What better way than getting you pregnant, getting married, and having a kid with me and not him right?"

"Yes...But Albert..I thought you didn't want kids?" I asked the man who was now without a shirt.

"Well, with you...I would take what I get. As long as it's with you and we're happy with what we got,then I see it as perfect." He assured me.

"Well, then yes."

"I'm ready if you are."

____________________

Hey Noobs.

I think that's my fan name for the readers of this book now, noobs.

You okay with that?

Anyway, I'm sorry this is much longer than I anticipated but really there's no good place to cut this chapter off at so I'm keeping it as one.

I enjoyed Alberts Booga Booga videos he made so I placed it into the chapter, and yes I know that's not how they played it.

I hope you have a great day and thanks for reading.

See you next time noobs!