•26•

Albert didn't have a reason to fear for his wallet, even though I did want some things.

If I'm being honest, it was only food.

I really just wanted a nice meal with Albert, one where we could sit and talk about how we felt, what we could do to take the next steps forward, and to even make sure we were serious in the first place.

Albert insisted that he did something for me himself, as a surprise. He sent me up to the office to stay while I waited.

While I was up there, I played Roblox on his computer, I may have also recorded it.

What he doesn't know won't hurt him right? I couldn't help but let out a Teehee as I finally sent it to his editors, begging them not to tell Albert, but to post it instead.

It was then that Adam texted me 'what do you want it to be called?' So I told him to title the video 'she destroys my roblox reputation by being nice to people?!'

We both laughed as he gave it the seal of approval.

"Are you ready?" Albert called from outside the office door.

"Just a sec please! Let me log out!" I called back smiling, making sure everything was properly off.

I open up the door to see Albert in a apron that read 'Kiss The C̶h̶e̶f̶' chef was crossed out and 'NOOB' was written in large red letters. "Did you have fun in there?" Albert asked greeting me.

"Yes, I played Roblox for a bit. I hope you don't mind me using your account, I didn't feel like logging into mine. That and I couldn't remember the information." I said.

"It's okay." Albert assured me. "We need to get you a proper face cam one day so you can record like me. Maybe even one day we can play together or I can put you in my face cam just to sit with me."

I smiled at him. "I would love that. I assumed you cooked, so is the food ready?" I asked him.

"How did you know?" He asked me.

"You have an apron, saying kiss the noob. I think it's safe to say you were in the kitchen whipping something up." I smirked at him as he sighed and got out of the door frame.

"Fine, but let me escort you to dinner young lady." He said holding out his arm, not letting me say no. I thanked him.

The silver haired man leads me down the stairs and into the kitchen where I was sat at the dinning table. A napkin was folded neatly and placed in front of me, as was a glass of sparkling apple cider, my utensils, and the empty ceramic plate.

Albert prepped the seat across from me the same way. He then walks over to me seat with a small pot. "I tried something new, I hope you don't mind." He said.

Albert spooned out a little bit of rice on both of our plates, soon followed by the meat choice right on top (bourbon chicken), a cheese sauce drizzled all over top, and fresh steamed carrots.

"Albert, this smells heavenly." I say taking my spoon and grabbing a bit of meat, rice, and cheese all in one bite. "Mmm, perfectly cooked too. This is great Albert, thank you." I say smiling as I took a bite.

"Anything for the one I love." Albert said smiling back at me, taking bites out of his own plates contents.