•10•

(Woohoo chapter 10 baby!)

We made it to the chosen restaurant. "IHop, Albert? Really?" I had asked as we parked and got out of the car.

"Do you not like it?" Albert asked and begun to turn back to his car, "we can go somewhere else if you want! I just tho-"

"Albert it's fine." I assured him. "I actually really love this place, how did you know?" I asked him.

"I may have had a little help from Kaden." Albert says holding the door for me as we walk into the restaurant, the smell of pancakes and more filling my nose. "I'll have to thank him for that." He said smiling.

The host greeted us and asked our seating preference. Albert told him a booth (such a gentleman).

The host -who looked roughly around our age- took us to an available booth in a not so crowded part of the restaurant.

The both of us thanked him as we sat down, then he spoke. "I will go ahead and grab a drink order from you guys, we only have 3 servers at the moment and they are splitting the tables and it's getting kind of busy as you saw back there...so what can we get started for you?" He asked.

"Lemonade for me please." I told him.

"I will do a Diet Coke." Albert answered.

The host nods and tells us he will be right back.

"You like Diet Coke too?" I asked Albert.

"I don't really like regular Coke." He responded. "Why didn't you get a Diet Coke if you like it?" He asked.

"I really like their lemonade here, and I don't get to come here as often, so I'm being different today." I say as I scan through the menu continuing our conversation.

"Do you know what you're getting yet?" He asked me.

"I think so, I'm narrowing it down to two dishes that I've had before." I smiled. "I'm not sure which I want yet."

The host from before comes back with the drinks and hands us straws. "I assume that Ryan hasn't been by to take your order yet, seeing as you still have your menus correct?" He asked.

"No, but that's okay. She's still deciding anyway." Albert answers, remembering that I wasn't for sure what I wanted.

"Alright well I can go let him know that he has a table over in this section. If you guys need anything don't hesitate to ask him or me and name is Regie, just in case you need it." He says as he leaves and walks over to a boy with medium length blonde hair with darker roots.

"I assume that's our real waiter." Albert laughs as he sees the interaction between the two boys.

"They look close to our age, kind of immature."

"Are you saying I'm mature?" Albert asked putting his two pointer fingers together, "little me?" He asked.

"Absolutely....not." I laughed at him.

He frowned and picked his menu back up, hiding his face from me.

"Albert I'm kidding, I hope you know."

"Promise?" He asked.

"Yes. Now behave, here comes the waiter."

Group Chat (✓)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara