•7•

Now it was me just standing there in front of Albert, totally embarrassed. 'Thanks Kaden' I thought, in a mainly sarcastic way.

"You...can sit down."

I looked at Albert when he spoke to me, "are you sure?" I asked. I mean yes the reservation was for us but it was forced by Kaden.

"I mean if you want you can! But this doesn't have to be a date if you don't want it to." He informed me.

I sat down. "Is this supposed to be a date?" I asked quite confused.

"It can be whatever you want I guess."

During the meal we sat, and had minimal conversation.

The food was really good and the coffee was fantastic, I would definitely come back.

"I assume Kaden told you everything about me." Albert and I had both said at the same time.

"Sorry you go first." I told him.

He nodded. "I assume Kaden confirmed with you that I'm the face of flimflam/Flamingo?" He asked.

"He did. But to be honest that night of the admin commands game I ended up looking up mrflimflam on YouTube. I never connected it to Flamingo.." I answered.

"Really? You watched my videos...well do you like them?" He asked.

"I do. You're quite hilarious, and nothing like the impression that your giving now."

"Well what impression would that be?" Albert asked cocking an eyebrow.

"You're very proper right now, you clean up really nice."

"Well not everyone's the same behind the screen."

"I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I would've enjoyed my time either way."

"You're enjoying your time?" Albert asked "You really are?"

I nodded. "Yes. Yes I am." I say sipping my coffee.

"Well what we're you going to say earlier?" He had asked.

"When?"

"Oh when we spoke at the same time! You let me got first remember?"

I thought to myself. I knew what he meant, I just wasn't ready to say it yet. Not now, and definitely not here. Maybe a text would do?

Albert looked down at his phone, "oh well you don't have to tell me yet it's okay. But can I drive you home?" He asked me.

"Of course you can, besides I forgot what I was going to say anyway." I smiled as we both got up and made the way to his car.

I have him the directions to my house and he eventually pulled in the driveway. "Would you like to come in? We can watch a movie, maybe play games? It's up to you!" I offered.

"Sure, as long as you don't mind having me."

"I don't mind." I smiled.

We entered my house and I locked the door.

I lead him to my bedroom where I have a desk with a computer, a tv mounted to the wall, and a small vanity for doing my makeup, dresser for my clothes and my bed of course. "Please. You can sit here, I'm going to change into some pajamas, you can pick the movie."

After I changed I went back to my bedroom where Albert was scrolling through YouTube on the tv.

"Find something?" I asked.

"Yes and no."

I was confused. "What do you mean?"

"Yes I found something, but I'm not exactly ready to watch it yet." He stated.

"Okay then." I sat down next to him where he was on my bed, "then what's up?" I asked.

With the next gentle, soft, movement...I was now kissing THE mrflimflam.