•11•

After Albert and I ate we decided to go to the park and take a walk since it was such a nice day.

We got to the park and left the car, thus beginning our walk.

We walked and talked more about ourselves up until Albert saw an Icecream stand.

He nodded towards it. "Want some?"

"This early in the day for Icecream?" I asked.

"It's never too early."

"Fine, I'll take cookie dough in a cup please."

He nodded, "Alright, go find a seat if you want." He said and headed towards the stand.

I parted ways from him and searched for the nearest empty seat.

I saw there were a few people in line ahead of Albert so I just decided to play on my phone while I waited in the bench.

A few minutes into playing I feel a tap and a voice break me out of my trance.

I turned around to see someone I never imagined seeing again.

"Seth? Is this real?" I asked leaping up to hug him while he hugged me back.

"Yes it's really me! How have you been and why are you here?" He asked letting me go and holding me back.

"I've been great and I've lived here for quite a while now.." I started to trail off. "I inherited a house from here, after my parents passed."

"Oh yeah..I remember you moving after their passing but I never knew where."

I frowned, "Yeah. We lost connection...I'm sorry."

"It's alright, I forgive you." He smiled. "About that..put your number in." He smiled again handing his phone to me.

"Yea of course! So what brings here?" I asked. (Here as in Florida)

"Oh the guys and I are meeting here for a small vacation before going back to exploring."

"Ah nice, are they all doing okay?"

"Yea I ac-"

"Hey here you go, cookie dough in a cup!" Albert said showing up and handing me my Icecream. "You can leave now." Albert says to Seth.

"Albert, don't be rude to my friend." I said finally handing back Seth's phone.

"Seriously? I don't know he looks sketchy to me." Albert scoffed with Icecream in hand.

"Well he's not. He's an old friend from Massachusetts." I said. 

"We grew up together, and moved to Cali together after graduation." Seth said.

"Yeah... and parents back in Massachusetts...my parents passed away. I moved here finally because I inherited the house...the house that I'm at now." I told Albert.

"Okay well that's nice and all but we need to go we have plans." Albert says grabbing my arm and trying to pull me away. "Bye flop!" Albert stated in reference to Seth.

"Albert, stop!" I command. "Don't pull me." I tried to pull away but I was no match.

I turned to say bye to Seth.

————————————————-
Authors Note: Hi guys! I've added a new person into the story, Seth. This is Seth Borden, Youtuber, investigator, and relative to axe murderer Lizzie Borden. I've created more of a storyline for my character using him.

Will he be a major character? Probably.

Will any of  his friends that he mentioned appear? Yes. But they won't be major.

I also want to add that the host and the waiter mentioned in the previous chapter were just members of NSB, a group of YouTubers.

I hope you continue to like this story and don't lose interest. Thank you guys for the support so far and the comments I received 🎉❤️