🎄CHRISTMAS SPINOFF CHAPTER🎄

(My dumb self apparently deleted shit that I can't get back now because it doesn't show up on my previous reviews soooo hahah yay here's a even later part 2)
_________________________

"What's Albert doing here? How did he get this address?" Jayden whispers back.

"I'm not sure, but I have to answer it...there was stuff on the floor next to him." I reach for the knob but Jayden stops me.

"You can't! You can let this man win."

"Jayden he's not winning."

*ding dong*

"Jayden, I have an idea. But you got to go along with it."

*ding dong*

"What?"

"Go up the stairs and wait until I call you down. I want you to take the girls and hide them in their room."

He nods and instructs the girls to come with him.

*ding do-

"Oh, Albert! What a surprise!"

"Hey, honestly I didn't expect you to answer." He responds. "Hey uh, is it cool if I come in? I have some gifts for the girls." Albert says nodding down to the gifts on the ground.

"Uh let me check wi- hey babe?!" I shout up the stairs. No answer. Jayden that was your cue.

I shouted again.

"Yeah?" Jayden shouts back.

"Can you come down here please? I got someone wanting to know if they can come in!"

"Yeah just a sec!" Jayden comes out of the room where he put the girls and comes down the stairs.

"Ah, Albert my old pal! How's it been going?" Jayden greets him.

"Oh uh, it's been alright. Jayden, did she call you babe?"

"Uh yeah? So?"

"Nevermind. So can I come in or what? I've got gifts...for my children." Albert says this time pointing to the gifts.

"Oh uh..." Jayden looks to me.

"That's why I asked you babe. I wasn't for sure if it would be comfortable having my children around him or not." I responded.

"Yeah, a man that wanted nothing to do with the girls for the last what? 2-3 years?"

"Oh come on! I just wanted to drop by some Christmas gifts for my children!"

"Albert, they aren't even your children at this point! You wanted nothing to do with them!" Jayden started to shout.

"Albert the minute you walked away, the...the minute you admitted to not wanting the kids anymore...you became nothing to me. I honestly don't even know why I opened the damn door!"

"Maybe something compelled you to give me a second chance...maybe there's still love for me deep down inside that big heart of yours?" Albert began to question. He attempted to put an arm in my shoulder but Jayden pushed him away.

"Why don't you just leave? I think that's best." Jayden said pushing Albert to his car.

"Can you at least give the girls their gifts?" Albert looks up and in one of the windows, spots Amelia looking down at him.

"A-Amelia?"

As if on cue, Amelia comes running down in her pajamas, outside, and where Albert and Jayden was.

"Are you our real dad?" Amelia asked looking at him.

Albert looked to Jayden and I, took a deep breath... "Yes I am. I am your real dad."

Amelia looked at him, she then stared down at her little hands. For a minute she stood looking at them, closing them into little fists...then opening them.

"Do you got something to say to him, Amelia?" Jayden asked.

Amelia nodded. "Yeah."

It was if the world flashed before my eyes because the next thing I know, Albert is holding his cheek which was nearly firetruck red and Amelia stood over him happily, her hand equally as red.

"That's for hurting my mommy!" She screamed.

~end~

_____________________________

I know I know! It took forever for me to post this final part.

I'm glad you all liked the first one so much!

I hope you like this one too.

Now, I do have one more question.

I know I've already written plenty of Seth books, and I've only gotten one comment about "turning this book into a Seth one"

But if I posted a little tidbit chapter of what this would entail, who would read it as a whole story on its own?