•22•

(still alberts pov. went longer than planned)

After sending the text I drove back to my house not even waiting for a response.

I drove by her house just to check if she was there. Her car was, but I know she wasn't. So I continue driving to my house.

I just know she left with those men.

What do they have that I don't? What does that mop head have that I don't?

I mean for starters his long luscious hair, I mean that shiny smooth look. Even I have to admit it was pretty beautiful. Should I grow MY hair out that long?

For the next 20 minutes I drive in silence, that is until my thought take over once again...

He seemed pretty protective over her too, but he didn't push it like I did. That man was just the right amount of protective. Did I take it too far? Am I even a good person for her? Was Kaden wrong about us?

I drove silently contemplating my next move.

I would call Kaden when I got home.

I pulled into my driveway and walk inside my house.

I sit down on the couch and dial Kadens number. He doesn't answer. Stupid nooby head. Probably has no ROBUX.

I called again, he still didn't answer. That is until he texted me.

Egghead🎉🔥

Yo what's up?

Why aren't you answering my calls?

I'm..
Im busy at the moment. Rave and I are hanging out. Sorry.

You're always hanging with her in person.
Cant WE hang for once?

It sounds like your getting jealous bro.
But sorry, no.
These were..pre planned.

I left him on read after that. Fine. I didn't need him anyway, I had my toys.

I decided I was hungry and that I would order some pizza. I didn't feel like making anything or going back out.

After I placed my order I scrolled through Instagram for a bit.

I was hardly ever active, let alone posted a lot. But I needed to know more about this Seth guy.

I looked through his profile and found some old pictures of the two of them together.

They were dated right around the time that the two of them were dating. In this picture particularly he was holding her tight as they both looked at the camera.

The caption read: 'I know what your going through is a lot, trust me I know how losing loved ones feel. Just remember I always have your back and I am always here for you. I love you and I will wait for you❤️ take all the time you need.'

At the end of the caption he tagged her with a few more hearts. 'I will wait for you'. Does this mean he wants her back?

Is that what he's trying to do now? Is he trying to win her back?