•31•

(I should also clarify that the only people in the shop are Albert, the MC, and mystery man)

While still looking at the one whose voice interrupted my search, I reached my arm behind me and rapidly smacked alberts.

"Ow what's wrong..oh." Albert said finally looking.

I backed out to where Albert was.

The person spoke again. "Why are you backing away from me? You used to love me!" He said.

Albert whispered something in my ear.

"Seth, I do not feel safe with you here. So we are going to leave." I say placing the shirts back in the rack and trying to maneuver around the long haired man.

As I pass him up, he grabs my arm pulling me back into the shop. "Ow, Albert!" I shouted.

Albert whipped around and tried to pull me away from Seth. Seth kicked Albert which made him fumble back allowing Seth to grab me more and keep me closer to him. The people on the boardwalk sat there, watching and filming.

"Augh! Get..OFF!" I screamed kicking my legs. I took the opportunity to bite Seth causing him to let go of me as Albert rushed to Seth and it became a punching fight.

I saw a black van coming down the boardwalk, the people getting out of the way to let it through.

"Albert! You can stop! I think someone called the cops!" I shouted trying to pry him off.

"I have to teach this man a lesson!" Albert shouted.

The black van stopped right in front of the shop we were at. The door opened to reveal a blonde man that I did not know.

"You're coming with me." He stated as he grabbed me on the shoulder.

"I don't want to go with anyone. I'm staying here with my boyfriend." I said.

"That's not a question, it's a command." He said then put a black bag over my head.

I tried screaming but it was no use.

"Now Seth!" The man screamed as he pushed me inside the vehicle.

I hear Seth get in and the van takes off.

The only reason I know? Because I heard Seth's creepy, annoying voice, "Finally, you're all mine again."

~alberts pov~

I layed there on the ground, holding my side.

That filthy rat kicked me, and he won.

But he won't win for long.

I'm going to get my girlfriend back whether he likes it or not. Nobody messes with what's mine and gets away with it.

I groaned as I tried to push myself up, eventually succeeding.

As I turn around to look at the damages done, the door behind me opens revealing a friend of mine. "Denis?" I asked (just pretend alright?)

"Yes..? What happened are you okay? Do you need an ambulance? I got bandages too back in the office here!" He says reaching for the door again but I stop him.

"No I'm..agg I'm fine. What are you doing here?" I say stumbling up to the counter.

"Working..isn't it obvious?"

"We didn't see a shopkeeper in here the whole time?" I questioned.

"That's because that door there is sound proof. Nobody can hear in, and I can't hear out. I was on a break. So are you going to tell me?"

"Mm, I suppose I should. I was in here shopping with my girlfriend when a man she used to know/date I guess came up to us and tried to take her with him and so me and the guy were fighting and she bit him so I could go hit him and stuff and then a van came up. The van took the both of them and I don't know where she is..." I said.

"Yeah..you look pretty hurt. Did no ambulance come?" Denis asked.

"No. The people just stood around and was filming. They did absolutely nothing." I said. "I just want her back Denis...because if he does anything to her or..worse..it could affect..well you know...her stomach."

"Stomach? I think it would affect more than that."

"No, the thing in her stomach. She could be pregnant, Denis! If he harms her, and if she's pregnant, he could harm the baby too..."

"Do you know for a fact that she's pregnant?" Denis asked unlocking the back room once more, ushering me inside with him.

"No, we don't. I'm just trying to think ahead, if she ends up like that while being there as he's torturing her.." I began to cry. "I'm...sorry..this is..this is stupid."

"No Albert. This is great, our security cameras caught it and we have enough evidence to press charges on him."

"But look, I'm hitting him too!" I pointed to the screen we were looking at.

"Yes but this man started it, we don't have to press charges on you, just him for injuring a innocent customer, and kidnapping another."

"Fine, now how do we do that?"