•3•

After a few more videos and finishing up my food I decided that I was going to go to bed.

I woke up the next morning to a spam of calls and texts all from one person: Eyeball👁️.

Of course that was just Kaden, so I answered.

~Call with: Eyeball👁️~

"Kaden is there a reason why you're waking me up at.." I looked over at my alarm clock, "10:15 in the morning?" I asked finishing my sentence.

"Don't tell me you forgot." Kaden sighed into the phone.

"I don't remember having any plans today."

"Don't be silly, we totally had plans today!"

"Well can you tell me what they are?" I asked, because I truly didn't remember.

"You're getting your wisdom teeth out today!" Kaden exclaimed.

"I'm what?" My memory must have been so corrupted. "I don't remember this."

"Yeah, you asked me to take you. The appointment is at 11. I'm on my way now!"

"To get me?" I asked.

"Yea silly! I have to get you for your own appointment!" He exclaimed hanging up the phone.

What was I going to do with a friend like him?

Of course nobody answered because nobody was there.

I hurried out of bed, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and got dressed. I applied minimal makeup as it wasn't TOTALLY necessary but I still wanted to look nice.

I finished getting ready and made my bed all before Kaden called me to tell me he was outside.

I slipped on my shoes, grabbed my phone and purse, locked my door and headed to Kadens car.

"I get to play music!" I claimed connecting my phone to his Bluetooth and shuffling my music as F*ck You, Goodbye by The Kid Laroi was the first song.

"Of course you do, you must think you're a passenger princess." Kaden laughed as he drove.

"That's because I am."