•23•

~Main P.O.V~

"What? Since when we're you guys dating?" Sam questions all while still driving.

"Uh..I mean..he's not my boyfriend anymore..."

"It doesn't count if you guys broke up a while ago. You aren't even dating now, besides he wouldn't hurt me either." Colby defended.

Seth then popped into give his thought. "Actually, I've intimidated a whole stranger just for her. I won't hesitate to do the same to a friend. I'll get physical if it means protecting someone I love."

"But Colby's your friend. You love your friends right, so it makes it impossible to choose." Sam says while pulling into the drive thru of a McDonald's.

"No. It's bros before ho-"

"Call her what I think your about to call her Colby and I promise you we will have problems and will not be friends after this." Seth says threatening Colby.

"Wait Seth. You said 'to protect someone you love' so does that mean you love me..after all this time you still love me?" I asked him finally speaking again.

"Well yea...uh no. I mean...maybe..yes?" Seth said now fumbling with his words.

"Yo guys why don't we wait to discuss this until we leave the parking lot okay? It's almost our turn so what do you want?" Sam asked preparing to roll his window down.

"I want a big fat Diet Coke and two of those burrito things." I said first.

"I want a sprite and a apple fritter." Colby says.

"I want a tea and a McGriddle." Seth says.

Sam gives our order, pulls up to pay, and we finally get our food. Sam even got two sausage patty's for Church.

I wait right until we pull out of McDonald's to bug Seth again. "Are you going to tell me now?" I asked him.

"Wait until I eat, then we'll talk."