•4•

~Time Skip: Back @ Kadens House~

(I'm sorry for the skip)

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, terrified. I did what any other terrified person would do..I screamed.

Suddenly Kaden rushed in "Are you okay?! Did you hurt yourself?" He asked bursting through the door.

"Kaden? Are you here to save me?" I asked, still quite scared.

"Depends on why you need to be saved?"

"I don't recognize this room. The last thing I remember was the doctor giving me some of that medicine and me laying down. Why was I at the doctor?" I asked.

"You weren't at the doctor, it was the dentist. I took you to get your wisdom teeth out. This room is also my guest room." He answered.

"Why am I at your house?"

"Oh the nurse lady said you'd be loopy for a while and uncontrollably tired very soon so she suggested I keep you with me until you were better." Kaden answered once again.

"Oh..okay. Well am I better?" I asked, wincing as I held my head. "Ouch." I said.

"Well, there's your answer."

"Kaden, I'm hungry and thirsty. Do you have water?" I asked him.

"Sure, come on. We got to get your medicine too." Kaden said as he helped me up off the bed.

"I think I can walk on my own, thanks." I told Kaden as I pushed him away, attempting to walk to the doorway. Keyword: attempting.

I tripped over my own foot, "Need my help now?" Kaden asked.

"Yes. Please help me before I cause anymore damage."

"That's what I thought." Kaden laughed as he helped me downstairs.

He sits me on the couch and goes into the kitchen coming back with a bottled water and two pills. "Take these with your water, it'll help your headache." He said handing them to me.

I didn't object and took the pills drinking the water after. "Thanks." I said to him as he stood there.

"No problem, did you sleep good?"

"Yea I slept pretty good considering not even remembering anything after the operation, or getting to your house." I said.

"That tends to happen, the nurse told me." He laughed. "Makes people say some pretty ridiculous things." He laughed once more.

"Did you record me at all?" I asked him.

"No."

"Are you sure? You're still laughing."

"I didn't record you." He insisted.

"Are you sure? What did I say?"

"I don't remember what you said."

"I'm sure, I probably embarrassed myself."

"No! Why would you think that?" Kaden questioned me.

I looked at him, then gestured to myself. "Do you not know who your talking to right now? I'm clumsy, embarrassing, and childish."

"Sounds like you're naming red flags for Albert." He laughed.

"Who's Albert?" I asked.

"The guy that you think is hot."

"I think I would remember calling a man named Albert hot."

"Actually no...you called him and I quote: 'One sexy hunk of a man.' Those were your exact words." Kaden said supposedly quoting something I said.

"Uh..sure I did."

"You did." Kaden said snickering... "and I have video proof! That I may or may not have sent to Albert already!"