•19•

"Are we stopping and eating in or just getting something to go?" I asked.

"Maybe stop in and eat..I'm getting hungry too." Colby said.

"Why?" Seth asked.

"Well it's just because Church would be left in the car. I don't want a crazy Karen to call the cops."

"Why would someone call the cops?" Seth asked getting up, and helping me up off the floor.

"Many reasons. But in this situation a crazy Karen would call the cops if the dog was left in the car no matter the condition of the weather."

"So what your saying is we should just drive thru something?" Seth asked.

"Yeah, I'm sorry guys. If I didn't have a dog it would be much easier." I said after frowning.

"Hey, it's fine. You have no need to apologize. I promise it's okay with us, I'll go let Sam know now." Colby stated as he went upstairs to Sam.

Seth and I start packing the bags into the car.

"Are we driving back to Cali or going on a plane?" I asked Seth as we loaded into the trunk.

"Why do you ask that, because of Church?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'd have to go home and get his crate."

"We're driving." He smiled as we walked into the house.

"We are?" I asked.

"Well, Sam and Colby are alternating. Since we are in the backseat, and you'll have the dog..we won't need to." He says with a smirk.

"Okay then. That a long drive you know. Nearly 40 hours."

"Oh dang. I didn't think about that..I mean we took a plane down here..I just assumed th-"

"Assumed what?" Sam asked as him and Colby came down the stairs.

"Oh. So we've ran into a problem." Seth says.

"Which is?" Colby asked.

"Well since she's coming with us now are we going to fly or what? Because she's got the dog and we can't eat indoors anywhere. Also it's because 40 hours is a long drive."

"Oh so me coming is a problem now?" I asked.

"No. Come in now you know I didn't mean it like that." Seth laughed.

"Trust me, you are FAR from being a 'problem' to him." Colby says.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Nothing!" Seth interrupted.