•18•

We got in the car and drive off to the Airbnb.

The place that the three of them were staying was actually pretty nice. I got a quick tour of the place from Sam while Seth packed his bags.

After Seth was done he joined me in the living room where we watched a movie until we dozed off.

I woke up a few hours later to my phone going off. I end up rolling over and falling on the floor. Great. That's going to be a bruise.

I pick up the phone and enter my passcode. I scroll through my message noting they are all from Albert. I'm not responding.

I read some of his messages.

'Hey. '
'Can we talk?'
'Are you safe?'
'Did he hurt you?'
'Hello?'
'I need to talk to you.'
'Kaden and Raven aren't telling me anything.'
'Are you there?'

I left him on read. He don't deserve my attention.

"Why are you up so early?" I heard a groggy voice call out softly.

I looked over and it was Seth. "Me? Why are you up?" I say looking to him.

"Bad dream..you?" He asked.

"My phone kept going off.."

"What for?"

"I kept getting text messages. Alberts been texting me." I said.

"Okay that's it. I'm sick of him bugging you after you were pretty clear with him, can I have your phone please?" Seth asks while still trying to be quiet.

"Yea..here, but I don't se-"

"Shh." He tells me and begins typing on my phone. "There, I'm done." He says after his long typing.

"Now what?" I asked.

"We're going to wait until it says he reads the message then I'm gonna block him."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because he needs to learn to give you space when you requested it. I'm afraid this now is the only way.."

"Okay, I understand." I said and look down at the phone screen with him. "Seth look! He read it and he's typing."

"Can't have that." He responds and quickly blocks Alberts number before he can finish typing.

"What time is it? I asked squinting my eyes to see on my phone. "Dang 7 o'clock really?"

"Yea I know. I'm kinda hungry though." Seth says laughing.

"Me too, don't you guys have to leave today though?"

"Did you just say 'you guys'? As if you're not coming with us?" Seth asked.

"I'm just saying that because I originally wasn't supposed to be here.."

"That is true. You know what I should probably go wake the guys before we get kicked out." Seth said getting up. "Stay right there." He said and headed to the boys room.

A few minutes later he comes back down, me still in the same spot. "Are they waking up?" I asked.

"Yea Colby is up now, he's doing his last minute packing like chargers and doing his teeth, getting dressed..then it's Sam's turn." He responded.

"If this place has two bathrooms why isn't Sam using the other? Why does he have to wait?"

"See that's the thing, Sam is still sleeping." Seth laughs as Colby's footsteps are heard coming down the stairs.

"Hey you two, Sam is awake now by the way." Colby says greeting us and setting his bags by the door.

"That's good, any estimation in when he'll be ready to leave?" Seth asked. "It's just..the both of us are getting hungry and.."

"Oh I think he said about 20 minutes." Colby said responding to Seth.

Seth nodded. "Well, I guess we can get the car loaded up." He said getting up.

"Yeah, I'll help." I said looking at near my feet and seeing Church curled up right by them.