•17•

We watch Albert drive away, making sure he doesn't turn back.

"Seth, I don't feel safe leaving my key here until Raven arrives." I said to him, in reference to my friend.

"Okay, we can wait until she arrives to leave." Seth responds.

Seth and Sam put the bags in the trunk as I text Raven.

"Okay I sent her the text, she should be here soon." I smiled.

"We will make sure, don't worry." Sam said smiling.

"Actually, we should get back to the Airbnb soon just so we can pack up." Colby suggested.

"Wait what do you mean pack up? I didn't think you guys were leaving yet." I said barging into the conversation.

"I mean we are still technically on vacation. It's just we have to go back to Cali real quick to the group house to get our equipment." Colby responded.

"Equipment?"

"Yeah, for the paranormal investigations...did you forget or something?" Seth asked.

"No." I stated. "I just figured you brought some of it with you and were investigating in Florida."

"No." He shook his head.

"You really think we would WORK on vacation?" Sam asked pretending to be offended.

"I was just asking is all." I said until I looked down the sidewalk and saw a girl walking towards us.

"Raaavennnnnnnn!" I screeched running towards her.

I hugged her and brought her to Sam, Seth, and Colby. "So these are the guys." I said introducing them one by one. "Guys this is Raven, girlfriend of Kaden." I smiled.

"Hello!" They all greeted.

"Wait so this is the girlfriend of the guy that set you up with Albert?" Sam blurted out.

"Sam!" I shouted.

"What?" He asked.

"Kaden set you up with Albert?" Raven questioned. "When was this?"

"He's been trying for the past two days I guess. According to him I called albert attractive while I was under the influence of loopy drugs due to my wisdom teeth..I haven't seen the proof.."

"Probably because there is none." Raven stated.

"Huh?"

"I remember Kaden leaving my house after staying the night the day before to take you to the appointment." She sighed. "When Kaden came home he went to the shower and forgot his phone. It kept going off so much that it annoyed me and I went to yell at him. He told me go ahead and answer for him. So I went to our room and answered the phone."

"Was it a call?" I asked.

She nodded yes. "Mhm. But before I said hello, Albert answered the line. I didn't say anything the whole time. During the short minute he talked, he talked about how he was mad that in a previous message Kaden admitted to not having a video. Albert then told Kaden Aka me that he wasn't even interested but that he would go since you apparently seemed desperate. I hung up after that."

"Does your boyfriend know?" Sam asked.

"He knows I had the phone. I deleted the call log and just told him I must've been hearing things."

"Wow, do you think he'll find out?" I asked her.

"I'm not telling a soul. He needs to be a man."

I nodded. "Both of them."

"You got that right." Seth agreed.

"Yeah..we'll it was nice meeting you all! Don't worry I'll keep the house safe." She said smiling and waving as she took the key from my hand and walked to my front door.

"Thank you for taking care of my girls things." Seth responded.

His girl?