•6•

(Chapter not as long as want on a time crunch)
__________________

I used to stay at Kadens place all the time, even when I got my place. I was so scared to stay there alone I didn't spend enough time there to get used to it.

But eventually he helped me get used to it, he even helped me set up my gaming room and told me that I could still visit him.

Needless to say I'm surprised Kaden kept my clothes here, so I walked to the bathroom where the clothes were.

I quickly got dressed, brushed my hair and teeth, and exited the room.

"Thanks again Kaden for helping me, after my operation and all." I said walking back into the living room where Kaden was.

"It's no biggie. Besides, I know you would've done the same for me." Kaden smiles widely.

"Don't you have a girlfriend though?" I asked as I slip on my shoes, grab my bag and we head to Kadens car.

"Yeah but she's out of town. I just mean if I didn't have anyone else to take me I know you would." He responds while taking the drivers seat.

"You got that right. But what does she think about you driving around some other girl while she's gone?"

"Oh she's okay about it because she knows who you are. She loves your videos, more than mine actually. So she told me if you got hurt in anyway while she was gone she would hurt me." Kaden pauses. "Sometimes I'm scared of that woman." He says as he focuses on driving.

We drive for a while until we get to a nice little cafe. "Oh this looks cozy." I commented.

"It is. Have you ever been here?"

"No I've always been too busy with recording and stuff I never actually get out and go to places." I say as we get out of the car and head in.

"Reservations for 2, and I believe one should already be here." Kaden tells the host.

"Ah yes...follow me." The man leads us to a quiet little table in the corner, where there was also a silver haired man waiting.

Albert. I gotta say, he cleans up pretty well.

"I assume this is the one?" The man asks.

Kaden confirms with the man and he leaves back to the host stand.

"Well. Here you go you crazy kids. Have fun bye!" Kaden exclaims as he runs away and out of the restaurant.