•5•

I thus began chasing Kaden around his own house.

"YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T RECORD ME YOU LITTLE RAT!" I screamed as I chase him all around.

"I also said that I may or may not have sent it."

"You're not helping here!" I continue shouting as I near Kaden and finally push him down on the floor.

"Violent today aren't we." Kaden questioned.

"I bet the nurse didn't warn you about that now did she Fumblebottom?" I said offering a hand to help him up.

He hesitated at first but eventually grabbed my hand and pulled himself up. "Thanks." He had said.

I smiled to him. "You're welcome. Now who is Albert and why did I call this mystery man hot?"

"Oh he uh...he's just a YouTuber you watch. You told me about him during the drive here."

I stood there, clueless.

"Do you really not remember this?" Kaden asked going to his gaming room, to which I take an opportunity to follow him.

"No I really don't." I said standing by him who was now sitting at his computer.

He searched up 'Flamingo'. "Kaden, nows not a good time to be watching YouTube vid-"

"Do you want me to tell you or not? If so, then shut up." He interrupted which resulted in me smacking his head. "Ouch." He responded.

He clicked on the first video that popped up.

The video began with an advertisement for some YouTooz figures. Then it switched to a zoomed in facecam of an eyeball. After a few second the facecam was zoomed out and it showed a man, Flamingo to be exact.

The silver haired man on the screen spoke "Now you may ask me 'Albert, why is your Roblox character dressed up as a hot babe and nam-" Kaden pauses the video. "That's Albert, aka Flamingo." He said.

"Kaden...would he happen to be the man we were playing with the other day that freed me in the admin game?" I asked him softly.

"Yes...wait why?" Kaden questioned.

"You...TOLD HIM?"

"Told him what?"

"YOU SENT HIM MY LOOPY VIDEO OF ME CALLING HIM HOT?"

"I mean yeah why not?" Kaden asked.

"KADEN I CALLED HIM HOT!" I shouted.

"So?"

"THE HECK YOU MEAN SO?HE DONT KNOW MY FACE! HE DONT KNOW ME PERSONALLY!"

"Well you see..that's where I come in."

"What ever could you mean now?" I asked annoyed.

"Just get cleaned up, i layed some extra clothes out for you."

"What do I-"

"Just do it."