•24•

Later that night, i was woken up my someone shaking me.

"Huh, whats wrong?" I asked, still half asleep.

"We are here sleepy head." Sam said. "Come on, lets get the rest of our stuff." He called out again.

"Wait where is Church?" I asked hopping out of the car in panic. "Oh phew, you have him." I said as i took Church and his leash out of Seth's hands.

"Yeah. Sorry." He shrugged it off.

"Alright so we got our stuff but we got to check in and make sure the room is available, so how about Sam, you two fill up this cart and Seth and i will go inside and get the rooms. K?" Colby asked pushing the hotel cart over to Sam and i and walking inside with Seth.

"Does he not realize i have a dog? I cant exactly load the cart and hold onto him.." i said frowning attempting to help Sam.

"Um not sure. But dont worry, you can just hold Church its okay. Valet should take the car soon anyway." Sam says adding more luggage to the cart.

"Thanks, Sam."

"Its no problem, really. I do have to ask you though...are you okay? Like after everything that happened?"

I gave Sam a confused look. "Huh? You mean with Albert?"

"No...well yes but...i mean...i mean with what Seth said back in the car. After we got McDonald's remember?"

"No. I dont remember us actually talking."

"Yea because you fell asleep shortly after. You got mad at him. Colby ended up driving and Seth got in the passenger seat and i moved back in the back."

"What did Seth say about it? What actually happened?" I asked my blonde friend.

"Well, he admitted to being jealous of your friend Albert. He wasnt too for sure if your feelings for him were stronger than your feelings for Albert. I think he even mentioned not for sure knowing if his own feelings for you were real or not..."

"I don't even remember that. But why is he jealous and does he seriously think i have feelings for Albert? Seriously, i don't."

"Its obvious that you do. I think you need to tell someone."

I nodded. Maybe Sam was right.

Soon enough Colby and Seth come back out.

"Okay so we got the dog approved. Samuel, youll be rooming with the short one. Ill room with Seth. Does that sound good guys?"

Everyone nodded  in approval. "Okay lets go." Colby respond.

_______________

About an hour later Sam and i were just finishing up some of our unpacking...well Sam was.

My bags remained full on my bed. Nothing taken out.

"Whats wrong? You havent unpacked.." Sam says taking a seat next to me. "Are you sure youre alright?"

"No Sam. Im not alright. Im having second thoughts about coming. I regret leaving Florida."

"Oh dang, are you going to go back?" He asked.

"I was thinking of it. But i dont have a way to get there without you."

"I can get our car, ill drive you back myself and come back before the guys know im missing."

"Sam i can't it..thats 20 hours just one way..."

Sam assured me it was fine. But i knew it wasnt.

"They would know youve been gone for two days Sam. Ill just take a plane. Hopefully that the airline is pet friendly."

"Ill still ride with you."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yea of course, i can book the tickets right now."

Thus began my trip back to Florida.

Back to Albert.