Risky Love

Peyton/Liv Moore- Peyton confesses she has a crush on Liv, 15 years after finding out she's a zombie. She begs Liv to change her when Liv admits to having the same feelings, Liv never gets cured like most zombies, wanting to do more good in the world.

~~~~~~~

Peyton's POV

I watched as my best friend solved another case, I never thought I would see her so happy to do something she never wanted to do when she was younger. Ever since she was turned into a zombie, she's had this passion for more than just working in a morgue, she loved helping people even though when she was a doctor she was just forced to be by her mom. But she was actually happy doing this, it makes me glad to see her happy.

Ok, I'll admit, I have a massive crush on my straight zombie best friend. But can anyone blame me? She's intelligent, beautiful, and has so much love for her friends and family, great I'm rambling in my head. I shook my head and smiled when I saw Liv coming toward me, she had a small smile and a confused look in her eye. "Hey, Peyton! What are you doing here?" She hugged me and I hugged back, sighing softly. "I wanted to surprise you with a girl's day, just us two and we can do whatever you want. Even watch that high school zombie show?" She smiled and we walked down to the morgue, where Ravi was with Major.

She grabbed her coat and got off the clock, Ravi wiggled his eyebrows at me and I gave him a look. Liv looked at me and smiled, "Ready?" She nodded and we headed out, I heard Ravi and Major whispering, I flipped them off when Liv wasn't looking. We headed out to my car and I took us to my house, the drive was silent but it was a good silence. We pulled out and I put the car in park before turning it off, we got out and headed in.

I heard footsteps running towards the door, I looked down and saw my dog run towards Liv. She kneeled and started petting her, "I swear she loves you more than me," Liv rolled her eyes and got up. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a wine bottle and hot chips for Liv, I grabbed glasses and headed to the living room. I walked in to see Liv and Star, sitting on the couch. "No dogs on the couch, Star get down." She barked and got down, I sat next to Liv and handed her the chips.

She took the wine and glasses, pouring them for us before I could say anything. I went to turn on the tv but she stopped me, "Let's just sit and talk, we barely do that nowadays." I nodded and leaned against the couch, looking at her. She did the same and drank her wine, I laughed since neither of us had started talking. "So, Liv, any men in your life?" She scrunched her nose and shook her head, "No, no women either. Though I have had my eyes on this one girl for a while, she's human so it wouldn't work out anyway." I shrugged, "Why not, you could always change her, maybe she would want that?" Liv scoffed, shaking her head.

"She wouldn't I know her way too well, she would never want to be like this." I hummed and drank my wine. We continued talking and drinking, I felt myself get buzzed after a couple of glasses of wine. Liv got up and grabbed another bottle, "Hope you don't have any more plans, We'll be too drunk to drive anywhere." I shook my head and she poured more as she sat down, she leaned back against the couch. I finished my glass and looked at her, I couldn't help the way my brain started fog with thoughts of her, her lips, her smile.

She looked at me, sitting her empty glass on the coffee table. I took the wine bottle, setting my glass and the bottle next to hers. "What's her name? The uh girl you like," She was silent, looking away and then back at me. "I think you know, Peyton." I slowly leaned closer, she stared into my eyes leaning into me. I leaned into her, and our lips collided with one another. I felt my ears become hot, her lips were cool but it was perfect with my now rising temperature. She put her hand on my cheek, kissing me deeper.

Once I needed a breath I pulled away, she had a smile on her face. I watched her and after a few minutes the smile went away, and her eyes got wide. "Oh my god, what did I do? I could have just turned you, Peyton!" I looked at her confused, I wanted that. "Liv, calm down, I want you to turn me. I've been in love with you for years. Since college, so don't think that it's only cause I'm in a puppy love stage, I know you." She looked away, I could almost see the gears turning in her head.