Forbidden love

Veronica/Aria, Brief Aria/Hanna- Aria breaks up with Hanna for an older woman, keeping it hidden for a few weeks. Still, when they both weren't ready for her friend group to learn about it, it gets out to everyone, the school, but most importantly Hanna and her friends. !ARIA IS 18!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aria's POV

I walked downstairs where Veronica was, the rest of the girls were behind me. I had told Hanna I wanted to talk to her outside, but the girls only followed to sit in the living room. I knew I was only doing this because every time I had come downstairs I would see her, it makes it harder to keep the secret at bay. I couldn't lie to Hanna, not when she was downstairs, giving me the looks I loved, and just being her. I walk outside and once Hanna is out too I close the door, I knew they could see us, but I had to do this. She looked at me, a smile on her face but I could still see the worry in her eyes. "Aria, what's wrong? You're worrying me, you've been weird, and now all of a sudden you want to talk in private?" I took a deep breath, looking behind her to see the girls watching us, including Veronica.

"I love you, Hanna, you're my best friend, but I would be an awful human being if I kept us together. I don't want to hurt you, or do anything I regret." She tensed slightly, I could almost feel her heart drop. "Was it something I did? Did you meet someone else?" I nodded, "I did meet someone else, I like them, I love you but it would only make things worse if I didn't admit my feelings for them. I know this won't make it better, but I promise I haven't done anything with them, we went out on a couple of dates, at first they weren't dates but then they were, I'm so sorry Hanna." She looked down, "Does she make you happy?" I nodded when she looked back at me, "I'm sorry I couldn't make you happy enough to stay with me." I went to say something but she went inside, shutting the door and running upstairs, as I went in she came down with her things and ran outside.

Spencer followed and so did Emily, leaving me with Veronica. She got up from where she was sitting and approached me, pulling me close once we both knew they weren't coming back in. "You just broke up with, Hanna." I nodded looking up at her, she was only a few inches taller when she didn't have her heels on, which was a rare occurrence. "I told you I would, I wasn't going to lie to you." Her hand started rubbing up my arm before cupping my cheek, "I'm gonna kiss you now, ok?" I nodded and she kissed me, my hand found her waist as we finally shared our first kiss. I pulled away and she lifted me, sitting me on the island. I wrapped my legs around her waist as she pulled me back into a kiss, I hummed and wrapped my arms around her neck as she held my waist.

We heard the front door and quickly pulled away, I jumped down and Veronica went and poured two cups of coffee as Spencer came around the corner. "Good you're here, we need to talk." I took the coffee from Veronica and Spencer and I sat down, Spencer didn't seem to mind that her mom was staying. "So Hanna said you broke up with her because you met someone else?" I nodded, looking down at my coffee. "Who is she? Or is it a he?" I looked back at her, seeing Veronica looking at me in the corner of my eye. "Just an older woman I met a few weeks ago, at first it started with just meeting up to talk and then it became more, and when I knew I was getting feelings I broke up with Hanna, I didn't mean for this to happen." She nodded, looking back at me and then her mom. "Ok, well I don't plan on picking sides, and neither does Emily, let's just hope it can go back to normal soon." I nodded in agreement, looking at the time.

"I really should go, it's getting late and I promised my mom I would be home by dinner." Spencer looked at the time and sighed, "I have a date with Toby, I might be able to drop you off." Before I could say something Veronica spoke up, "I can take her, don't worry about it Spencer, go on your date." I smiled and finished my coffee, "Thank you Ver-Mrs. Hastings, I'll go get my things." Spencer looked at me confused about my almost slip up, I quickly headed upstairs and collected my things. "Since when do you call my mom Veronica?" I looked at Spencer, jumping slightly. "Never, which is why I corrected myself, my mom calls her Veronica, must have picked up on it." She nodded and grabbed her things, I headed downstairs and saw her mom ready.