She's My Romeo

Hermione/Orignal Female Character Hermione is in a secret relationship with Draco Malfoys twin sister, they've been hiding it from their friends and family knowing how they will react. They are 17 almost 18 years old.
~~~~~~~~~

Hermione's POV

I looked around the hall making sure the coast was clear, once it was I ran out and went into an empty classroom that is never used. Once I was in I put a silencing spell and went to the back of the room where there were no windows for anyone to see into. After a few minutes, the door opened, and in walked, Lisa Malfoy. I smiled and she locked the door before running over to me, I pulled her close and kissed her.

Her arms wrapped around my waist and picked me up, I giggled as she set me on a table. I pulled away and sighed, leaning my head against her chest. She held me close, her hands rubbing my back. "I missed you, like a lot." She lifted my head and made me look at her, she had a smile on her face. "I missed you too, it sucks we're in different houses and if either of us were seen in the other houses people would riot." I nodded agreeing with her, she kissed my forehead.

"This is our last year, you know I plan on moving out of the manor, whether that's with their support or not. You know I want to be with you, I love my family but I won't let them take me away from you, Mione." I smiled and kissed her softly. She hummed and kissed back, as we were kissing we heard the doorknob wiggle. I pulled away quickly and we quickly hid in the closet together. We tried to breathe quietly as a teacher unlocked the door and looked around, once they left we were able to breathe normally.

Once we heard their steps disappear we started to laugh, she smiled at me and we got out. She looked at her watch and sighed, I knew that meant we had to go. I knew to leave first, I peeked my head out the door and quickly walked out and headed to my room. I looked behind me and saw her sneak out, once I got to my room I sat on my bed. I noticed it was empty and grabbed my pillow, before screaming into the pillow.

I took a deep breath and set the pillow down, I hated this. I just wanted to hold Lisa's hand as we walked to our shared classes, I wanted to be excited when we were partnered up, not groan and glare at her. I wanted to show people that I love her and I have since first year, my parents know and aren't too happy but I'm happy so they don't have any room to argue. I heard the door open and wiped the tears I barely noticed were there, in walked Ginny and Ron. They sat on her bed and looked at me, "So Hermione, anyone catch your interest this year? I know you haven't seen anyone in the last years, but this year is almost over, you should have some love." I rolled my eyes, this was always the conversation, after a while, I noticed it was them trying to get me to go out with Ron.

"For the last time Ginny, Ron, I am not into you. I don't want anyone to date, I see Ron as my brother. I won't have this conversation again." Ron looked down and Ginny sighed, I never knew why she wanted me to date him so badly. I understand that he likes me and he's her brother, but at this point, it's just annoying. Ron got up and left, heading to his dorm room. "You really don't fancy anyone? The last I heard from one of your letters was that your parents weren't too happy about who you were dating, and no I didn't listen, I just walked by and happened to hear that part. So who is it?" I looked at her, I thought about telling her but decided not to.

"No one, it was an ex, no one you got to meet. Now let it go, I will tell you if I am dating anyone. Besides we graduate in two weeks, I'm not looking for something I'm just gonna have to break off after school is over." Ginny nodded, I lay in bed after grabbing a book.

~~~~~~~~
Two days before graduation
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got a note from Lisa to meet her in our classroom, I went in and saw her there already. I smiled at her and looked at the room, it had candles and some flowers around. I knew it wasn't anything special we had already celebrated our sixth anniversary a few days before, so I had no idea why she would be doing this. "What's this? I didn't forget anything, right?" She smiled at me and shook her head, I walked over to her and she grabbed my hands softly.