It Was Always Them

Victoria/Bella/Rosalie- After Edward leaves, Bella doesn't know what to do anymore, being manipulated by him and his family into thinking without them she is nothing. While staring out the window, watching seasons and time pass by, Bella notices a fiery redhead getting closer as the days go by. When Victoria finally has Bella alone, she expects the human to try and fight, but she begs to be killed. She then finds out that maybe her heart can love more than one mate. WARNING SEWERSLIDE THOUGHTS, DEPRESSION.
~~~~~~~~~~

Bella's POV

Every month, I sat there, waiting, waiting for them to come back for me. Waiting for the nightmare to end, it felt like I was in a never-ending nightmare, my body cold, empty without a single good thought in my mind. I felt tired but I couldn't close my eyes, I felt my cheeks dry from my tears, the tears that seemed to keep coming. I watched as every day I was disappointed, disappointed to see I hadn't woken up yet. I noticed the red hair, I noticed as she would linger, getting closer as the days went on, the sleepless nights, the more quiet day.

I wonder when I wouldn't feel so numb, wondering if I would be me again. I knew Charlie wished I was better, hoping every day I would come down, come down to eat, come down to go to school, to see Jacob and the pack, but I couldn't. I was glued to my chair, glued to my bed. When I got up it felt like reality hitting me in the stomach, proving that I was nothing to him, to them. School was no different, sitting where he sat, where he would watch me from afar. I hadn't spoken to my friend group since he left, and I knew they were concerned for me, especially Jessica and Angela.

I looked out in the back, seeing Victoria by a tree that was less than twenty feet from the house. I could tell she was waiting for me, I knew this was my chance, my chance to get over him, I got up from my chair and walked downstairs, ignoring the pit in my stomach. I walked outside, with no coat on, and no shoes, I didn't think it mattered. I walked towards her, noticing her look when I came outside willingly. She didn't look angry, or like she wanted to murder me, I couldn't pinpoint how she looked and I couldn't find myself caring anymore.

I heard the phone inside ringing, but I didn't care, I knew it wasn't important to me. "Bella, I noticed your guard was gone, what happened to him? Hmm?" I looked at her, my mouth dry, my eyes tired and my body wanting to give out any second. "He left me, they all did, I wasn't good enough for them to stay around." I heard a growl come deep from her chest, it should have scared me, but I stayed still. "At least I finally have you all to myself," She walked to me closer, and I closed my eyes, waiting for her to do it. After a moment and I didn't feel anything I opened my eyes, looking at her. She was a few inches from my face, her eyes locked onto mine.

"I'm not gonna kill you, Bella, not yet." I felt myself get frustrated and I hit her hard chest, making her look at me with wide eyes. "Why won't you just do it already?! Just kill me already, I don't have the patience to wait for you to do it, if you don't I'll just do it myself." She grabbed my hand, pulling my wrist up to her mouth. I sighed, thinking it worked but she just kissed my vein gently. "I will only change you, if I think you actually want this, I won't force this life onto you." I glared at her and pulled my arm away, "I don't want you to change me! I want you to kill me, drain me, I don't want to be here anymore." She just stared at me before picking me up, I went to scream at her but she ran off, running into the forest.

"Where are you taking me?" She didn't answer, she just kept running, I watched as the trees blurred by and the wind moved against my face. She stopped running once we got to a cottage, it was beautiful and it had a view of the beach. "This is my place, I am renting it for now. I came back for you Bella, not for the reasons you think. I didn't come here to kill you, I came here because my heart made me." She set me down on the couch she had and sat on the loveseat next to it, giving me some distance.