The Goddess

Twilight- Bella/Original Female Character- Isabella Marie Volturi, the "adoptive" daughter of Marcus and Didyme. She is the most powerful creature to roam on Earth, the first one to ever walk on the soil. Bella is the Goddess Of Creation, it wasn't the only name she went by but it was what she was. Bella was the one who created evolution, though she wouldn't brag about it, she created vampires, shapeshifters, witches, and every supernatural creature there was she made, though she didn't create humans she did help the process of evolution. After making the creatures she kept the powers for herself, though she didn't need it but it wouldn't be fun if she wasn't one. Everything was fine until she decided to move to Forks, uncle Aro wanted her to see how Carlisle and his "family" were doing. 

TW Abuse/violence 
~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella's POV

I have been in Forks Washington for a few months, it's different from my usual sunny days, but it would have to do. I was living with Charlie Swan, everyone thinking we were father and daughter which helped the cover. Charlie used to be a guard for the Volturi but had asked if he could live a normal life, they agreed and let him go. He was excited for me to live with me, he hadn't seen me in centuries, so it was fun to see him again. Uncle Aro wanted me to watch over the Cullens for a few months, I agreed because why not? Carlisle never got to meet me, but I heard a lot about him from Aro. It made it easier that way, they weren't suspicious of the new human, though the "son" Edward seemed obsessed with me. 

He couldn't read my mind, and though none of their powers worked on me, I wouldn't allow it. I used my magic to make me seem human, it was easy enough. The fake beating heart was something to get used to, and so was the warm skin and the brown eyes. Edward had tried talking to me, and I engaged in conversation, though I had not flirted with him. I was gay, and definitely not into whatever type of man he was. Unlike the other girls in the school, he didn't seem to like that I wasn't interested in him. One of the first conversations I had in the school was about how I was gay, I knew he could hear me the black eyes peering in the back of my head told me so. I knew to ignore him and not engage with his obsession with me, I needed to see if he would tell me if he was a vampire. Uncle Aro needed a reason to imprison them, or even kill them, though he knew I could do it and no one would suspect them. 

I could tell the Blonde one of the family saw the ridiculousness of his obsession with me, I could hear her tell him it was obvious we weren't mates because I was gay and saw no interest in him, not even in a friendly way. I would have to spare her, since she also warned him about telling me, about the Volturi but everyone in the group shot her down. I knew I could use Edward's powers against him, to find out his plan with me but it made my job too easy. I was sitting in History with Edward and the blonde, who I learned was Rosalie. We were, funnily enough, learning about me, I didn't know people in high school learned about "The Goddess Of Creation". I knew people somehow knew of me, people feared me, worshipped me, or just straight up believed I was a myth. "The Goddess Of Creation, she created evolution, it is said she was here on Earth before the dinosaurs, that she created the dinosaurs and humans. Though it wasn't the only name she had acquired throughout the many years, some of you may know her as 'Devil Of Destruction'" I felt my body cringe slightly at the name, it was an awful name.

"'Demon Of Devastation and 'Titan Of Undoing' Some believe if she is still around, that one wrong move and she would be able to end it all, taking back what she gave us." I hated the names, I rubbed my hands against my legs leaning back against the chair. Sure I could do that, would I? Not unless I had a good reason, sure I thought about after seeing what humans do to each other throughout the years, the wars, the slavery, all of that became closer for me to restart it, but I had to let it go through, what was life without conflict? "Miss. Swan, can you tell me about the Goddess Of Creation?" I looked at the teacher, all eyes were on me. "Well, since you asked I would like to fix what you had said about her. She wasn't thought to create humans, her history and story made it obvious she had no plan to create humans or was the one who did, she created evolution, we just evolved from that ourselves. She was just like you and I, a human, a special one, but still. She's worshiped, feared, and thought to be a myth, it is all up to you what she is to you, if the Goddes was here, I don't think she would be too proud of what the humans are up to today." The teacher nodded, she wasn't expecting me to correct her but I wouldn't allow her to teach them wrong.