Pretty Little Liar

Emily/Original Female Character, Emily/Alison and Leah/Original Female Character- Brooke was dating Emily when she found out that Emily was cheating on her with Alison, Brooke broke up with Emily without giving her a reason, not letting her know that she knew all along. One night when the girls decided to go to a party after hearing that a local singer who was rising to fame was gonna sing there, the girls weren't prepared to see Brooke there, singing a song that was dedicated to Emily.

The song is- this is what heartbreak feels like by JVKE
~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily's POV

I was getting ready to head to a party with the girls, Alison heard about it and got us an invite. Once I was done I heard a knock at my door, I got up and opened it and saw my mother standing there. "Your friends are here honey, have fun and be safe." I nodded and smiled at her, I walked downstairs and headed outside. I got into Spencer's car, Aria was in the front with Spencer and I was in the back with Alison and Hanna. Alison gave Spencer the directions to the house, and after about fifteen minutes we arrived there.

There were a ton of people, I'm assuming they were all excited to hear the girl at the party. Alison took us mainly because there was a girl from Rosewood who was an upcoming artist, the party was her last gig before she left. Once we headed inside we went over to the drinks, grabbing one for all of us. Alison grabbed my hand and pulled me to the stage, the girl wasn't on yet but I guess she just wanted a good spot. I saw someone from my swimming team and went over to her, waiting for the singer to arrive. I heard the music start and excused myself, heading back over to Alison. I hadn't looked at the stage yet but as I felt Alison hit my arm I heard her voice, Brooke's voice.

I looked up at the stage, seeing her sing as she looked at me, her eyes drifting to Alison. I listened to the lyrics, my body freezing in place. I knew then she knew the whole time, she knew I was cheating on her with Alison. The rest of the girls came over, excited to see Brooke. I told them we decided to just be friends, so they didn't know the whole story and at the time neither did I. Once they realized she was staring at Alison and I while singing, they looked at me with their eyes wide, and full of disappointment. I looked back at Brooke but she was looking at someone else, I followed her eyes but couldn't tell who she was looking at.

Brooke's POV

I watched as Emily walked in with her friends, I wasn't surprised they were there, I just hoped they wouldn't be. I saw Emily getting pulled by Alison to the stage, I was still waiting for the stage to be ready. I saw Emily walk away and go to her friend from the swimming team, I walked onto the stage and looked at Alison. Her eyes got big, not realizing I was the one who would be singing for everyone tonight.

Pretty little liar, whatcha gonna say?
Tell me that you love me, lying to my face
I know you double-crossed me, girl, you're such a fake
What a shame, guess my lover was a snake
Pretty little liar, whatcha gonna say?
Tell me that you love me lying to my face
I know you double-crossed me
Girl, you're such a fake
What a shame, guess my lover was a snake

Pretty little liar, whatcha gonna say?
Tell me that you love me lying to my face
I know you double-crossed me
Girl, you're such a fake
What a shame, guess my lover was a snake

I watched as Hanna, Aria, and Spencer came over, looking at me with excited looks in their eyes. Their eyes filled with disappointment, they knew then that the breakup wasn't mutual, they didn't know why, not yet.

Yes, I feel like I'm choking
Breaking up 'cause we already broken
Snake emoji on my phone when you calling
'Cause our love doesn't feel like falling

When I cry myself to sleep
I see you in my dreams, I can't breathe
'Bout to hyperventilate
Hiding your phone when you're sleeping
Staying out late on the weekend
Deep down, I knew you were cheating
But I didn't wanna believe it
I'm busy fighting my demons, you were so deceiving
Messing with my feelings
You were my Garden of Eden

Now I'm leaving

I kept my breath normal, being as professional as I could. It was much harder with the two of them, the two people who caused me to feel this way. I stopped looking at them and looked into the crowd, my eyes finding the brown ones I have come to love.

Pretty little liar, whatcha gonna say?
Tell me that you love me lying to my face
I know you double-crossed me
Girl, you're such a fake
What a shame, guess my lover was a snake

Pretty little liar, whatcha gonna say?
Tell me that you love me lying to my face
I know you double-crossed me
Girl, you're such a fake
What a shame, guess my lover was a
Snake

Whatcha gonna say?
Tell me that you love me lying to my face
I know you double-crossed me
Girl, you're such a fake
What a shame, guess my lover was a
Snake

Once the song was finished I took a deep breath, walked off the stage, and went to where I was getting ready, just needing to collect myself. I heard a soft knock on the door and opened it, seeing Leah. I smiled and welcomed her in, as I closed the door she kissed me softly. She knew how to calm me down, and her kisses were the best way to do it.

Emily's POV

I watched as a short-haired brunette knocked on her door, she let her in and smiled at her. Before I looked away I noticed the girl kissing Brooke, Brooke finally shut the door and I looked at the girls. I didn't have anything to say to them, I knew they would just yell at us if they could. Spencer just shook her head at me, she was like a mom disappointed at their kid for skipping school. "Yes, I cheated on Brooke with Alison, I regret not breaking up with her and hurting her, but I don't regret going after someone who makes me happy." Hanna sighed, putting her hand on my shoulder. "There were plenty of times where you could have told her, not let it drag on to the point she knew, and now she is leaving. Your cheating might have hurt her the most, but it also hurts the people close to her, like us." I nodded and Hanna went and grabbed herself another drink before coming back when Brooke came back out.