I Fucking Love You

Brittany/Santana- They were just fuck buddies, that's all they were, right? What happens when Santana starts to develop feelings for the blonde, even though it goes all against her plans? (Basically, a story based on the song 'I F*cking Love You' by Zolita)

Santana's POV

I watched as Brittany talked to my parents, my mother was showing her baby photos of me and telling stories. Brit would sometimes look over at me and smile, it was a smile that made her eyes shine. I felt my body warm at the sight of her trying to get to know my family, it made me love her even more than I was already scared to admit. I went over to her and pulled her away from my mom, whispering how my mom was too much. She just rolled her eyes with a wide smile, I sat on the couch, pulling her next to me. "I love getting to know your family, it makes me happy seeing them treating me like family." I looked at her, the fear starting to form once again. 

I went to say something but we were called for dinner, I got up and Brittany followed. We sat down and my parents said grace before we started eating, they were telling Brittany everything they could think of. How their day was, how cute I was as a kid and Brittany just smiled and listened to them. I watched her with a smile, my attention was on her. I heard them ask if she was dating anyone and she hesitated, before just saying no. I felt my heart drop to my stomach, I looked at my mom and she looked between us. 

After dinner I took Brittany to my room, I closed the door and I felt her arms wrap around my waist. I turned in her arms and she pulled me into a kiss, I wrapped my arms around her neck. She bit my bottom lip and pulled away, she started walking me towards my bed. I felt the back of my knees hit the mattress as she pushed me down, I moved back against the pillows as she climbed over me. She started kissing my neck, being careful to not leave marks. "It sucks we're at your place, where your parents live. Because I want to ravish you right now, but I'll have to control myself. At least they're letting me sleep in the same bed with you, since they're so oblivious that their daughter is getting dicked down by me." I laughed loudly and hit her shoulder, she smiled and laid next to me. 

After a few minutes of silence, I got up and got us clothes to wear, I threw her the clothes and stripped. As I bent down to put my shorts on I felt a rough slap against my ass, I bit my lip to hold in any noise. I quickly got dressed before turning around and hitting her arm, "Brittany they could have heard that!" I whispered shouted at her, she started laughing and covering her mouth. I glared at her and laid on the bed, getting under the covers. She followed and pulled me close, her hand rubbing where she hit. I hummed, loving the feeling. "I'm sorry, I just can't resist your ass." I looked up at her and she pecked my lips, I closed my eyes and snuggled close to her.

~~~~~~~
Next morning
~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up feeling Brittany running her fingers through my hair, I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me with a smile. I yawned and stretched, she moved my hair out of my face and rubbed her thumb against my cheek. "Have I ever told you, you're cutest in the morning? I mean you're always cute but I love the way you look when you wake up." I blushed and nodded, "A few times, yeah." She pecked my lips and I got up, going to the bathroom to freshen up. Once I was done I walked into my bedroom to see Brittany getting dressed in more of my clothes. I grabbed my clothes and put them on before we both headed downstairs. 

We were going out together, and I had planned on telling her the truth but I was still nervous about doing that, I didn't want her to reject me, rejection scared me. I saw my parents were gone for work, so we walked out and locked the door, I got into my car and Brit followed. She put her hand on my thigh as I drove, we didn't really have a plan, we were just gonna drive around and probably get food. I pulled up to a park and we got out, it was empty since most kids were in school still. I walked next to her, our hands touching. "Brit, I need to talk to you." She looked at me confused and nodded, I looked at my feet as we walked. 

"I've been so scared to say this, because of what we are. We agreed no strings attached, that we were just fuck buddies and we could fuck whoever we want." I looked at her to see her nodding, "What if I said, you're the only one I'm seeing, and that I'm terrified of you leaving." We had stopped walking, just looking at each other. Her hand was on mine now, it was shaking and she wanted me to calm down. "I love the fact that even that this is what our relationship is, you come over for dinner and get to know me and my family, you want to learn more about me. You have an amazing relationship with my parents, with my friends. And I love the fact you stay, you stay in the morning and you're always there when I wake up and you make me feel beautiful." She was silent, just listening to me, I took a deep breath. 

"What if I said I fucking love you, Brit. So much, and I am so scared of you leaving me right now. My whole love life I've braced for the impact and I was sure nothing good could last, but not with you, you're different." She looked me in the eyes before pulling me into a kiss, I wrapped my arms around my neck and felt her pick me up by my thighs. Once we needed air she gently set me down and pulled away, "I love you too, Santana, it's always been you. You're the only one I've been seeing too, I couldn't even think of anyone like that." I smiled and she grabbed my hand gently, we continued our walk.