Broke By Lies

Brief Karma/Amy, Amy/Reagan- Karma tells Amy she's in love with her and they have sex, Amy later finds out that was a lie and Karma was just using her because Liam broke up with her. Amy ignores Karma and starts partying, she meets Reagan and then finds Reagan at multiple parties. One night, when Karma gets mad at Amy for still being upset and telling her it meant nothing to her, Amy decides to move with Reagan to California. (Amy graduated already)

Longest one yet

Amy's POV

"I love you, Amy, I always have" Karma pulled me into a kiss, I deepened the kiss, and the next thing I knew we were naked in bed together. Our breathing was heavy, our hair messy and our lips were swollen. I didn't know how it happened so quickly, but I know I lost my virginity to my best friend, the person I was in love with, and happy about it. She leaned over and kissed me once more, before getting up and getting dressed, I watched her. I wasn't offended, I just thought it was because my mom would find her and freak out, since she wasn't allowed to be over much, especially spend the night.

~~~~~
Two weeks later
~~~~~~

I hadn't seen Karma since that night, I was becoming anxious that maybe she regretted it. Or perhaps I wasn't as good as Liam. I didn't know what was happening between them, but I knew she had sex with him. I hope she knew I was still a virgin, maybe that meant she wouldn't compare us. I was going to Shane's house with Lauren, hopefully, he knew where Karma was and what she was up to. Lauren and I just walked in, his mom wasn't there which meant it would be just him. We went up to his room and he was sitting on his bed, his phone in his hand. He set it down once he saw us. "Hey girls, sit down, get comfortable." We sat down next to him and I looked at him, "Shane have you heard from Karma? She's been avoiding me," He had no idea what happened between us, so I know he would be honest.

"No not since she and Liam broke up, apparently they had some stupid argument, and I heard that she went and slept with someone the minute they broke up. No idea who, but Rachel heard from Jessica, that she heard Karma bragging about it to Liam to make him jealous." I froze, I knew my face went paler. I got up and excused myself to his bathroom, I stood there, looking at myself in the mirror. I felt used, and disgusting like I was an object. I was the one who should be avoiding her, not the other way around. She used me, used me for sex, she took my virginity. I knew then, that what she said was a lie, she never loved me. I let out a loud sob and covered my mouth, I slowly sat on the floor and pulled my knees to my chest.

Lauren came in and kneeled by me, pulling me close to her. I continued to cry, just letting it all out. Shane came in and knelt on the other side of me, he rubbed my back. "It was me, I was the one who slept with her. She told me she loved me and it just happened, I wasn't thinking. I let her have sex with me, I lost my virginity over a lie, a lie she told me." I cried harder and they both just listened, soothing me. Once I was calm Lauren pulled me up, taking me into his room. I grabbed my phone and called Liam. "Amy? What's up?" I took a breath, closing my eyes. "Is Karma with you by chance?" He cleared his throat, "Yes, she is." "Put me on speaker, Liam." I heard the click and I looked at Lauren and Shane who were watching me.

"I know what happened, Karma. I know everything. I know you lied and said you love me before we had sex, so you could go and brag to your friends and Liam to get back at him. Because he left you. I know you took my virginity because you were upset he left you, and I let you. I guess that's my fault for trusting my best friend." I took a deep breath before continuing. "I never wanna see you again, Karma. If I see you, I will kill you, I will beat the shit out of you. I am not one for violence but you used me, you used my heart, my body, and my love for you because you lost your little boy toy." Before either of them could speak I hung up.

~~~
Three days later
~~~~~~
Karma has tried to get ahold of me, and so has Liam. I don't blame Liam for his actions. From his texts, he broke up with her, for good. He doesn't condone what she did, at least he has a heart. Karma keeps apologizing and saying it was a misunderstanding and I'm just being dramatic. Like that's gonna help her case. I have told Lauren, my mom, and Bruce that if she comes onto the property to call the cops, I am already close to getting a restraining order on her.