Jealous

Caitlin/Iris- Caitlin has been with Iris since after Eddie died, Barry is still in love with Iris and can't help himself but flirt and make moves on her fiance. At least that's what people say and she tries to convince herself. One night when the gang goes to the new Karaoke bar, including Iris and Barry, Caitlin drinks a few too many shots and ends up singing about how she really feels.

The song is- Jealous by Nick Jonas (Requested)
~~~~~~~~~~

Caitlin's POV

I watched as he leaned close to her and whispered something in her ear, causing her to laugh and hit his shoulder, throwing her head back. I knew they were friends, basically family because of her father, my soon-to-be father-in-law. I've been dealing with Barry's behavior for three years, I've done my best but I don't think I can handle a man trying to take away my fiance.

We were at a new karaoke bar, I wasn't even invited at first, only Iris was and it was just gonna be her and Barry, but she invited me and the rest of the gang. I knew he wanted her all to himself, even with me around he gets that. I know deep down she sees him as her best friend, her brother, but it's hard to see that when he's all up on her and she does nothing about it. I asked her not to have him a part of the wedding, which caused me to sleep on the couch because I was being unfair to her brother. I haven't told her how I feel, but I plan on it soon or I'm calling off the wedding.

Cisco came over with shots, I grabbed four of them and downed them without a problem. The guys looked at me and I got up, going to the bar and getting myself more. I sat at the bar, facing away from Barry and Iris, drinking more shots. After I started to feel the alcohol I got up and went to the stage, I put myself on the list and picked a song. I wasn't a good singer, especially when drunk, but I knew I could sing well enough not to be thrown out or laughed at. Once it was my turn I got up and looked over at Barry and Iris, his arm was behind her seat and she was looking at me.

I don't like the way he's looking at you
I'm starting to think you want him too
Am I crazy? Have I lost ya?
Even though I know you love me, can't help it

She watched as I sang to her, looking directly into her eyes. Barry realizing it was about him took his arm off her chair and just watched me. I felt everyone's eyes but I just focused on Iris, wanting her to know that I meant what I said.

I turn my chin music up
And I'm puffing my chest
I'm getting red in the face
You can call me obsessed
It's not your fault that they hover
I mean no disrespect
It's my right to be hellish
I still get jealous

'Cause you're too sexy, beautiful
And everybody wants a taste
That's why (that's why)
I still get jealous
'Cause you're too sexy, beautiful
And everybody wants a taste
That's why (that's why)
I still get jealous

I wish you didn't have to post it all
I wish you'd save a little bit just for me
Protective or possessive, yeah
Call it passive or aggressive

I never cared what she posted, she knows that. She cares about what I post because of her trust issues, but we worked on it. I told her that no matter what I will love her, even if she was a porn star. I watched as she rolled her eyes, a slight smile on her face.

I turn my chin music up
And I'm puffing my chest
I'm getting red in the face
You can call me obsessed
It's not your fault that they hover
I mean no disrespect
It's my right to be hellish
I still get jealous

'Cause you're too sexy, beautiful
And everybody wants a taste
That's why (that's why)
I still get jealous
'Cause you're too sexy, beautiful
And everybody wants a taste
That's why (that's why)
I still get jealous

You're the only one invited
I said there's no one else for you
'Cause you know I get excited, yeah
When you get jealous too

Barry rubbed the back of his neck and looked at Iris, I saw her eyes widen and quickly look back at me. I knew then he told her, told her he just wanted her, that he wanted a date with her but she invited me and the gang. She got up and walked away from him, heading towards me but he grabbed her hand to stop her. I knew she could handle herself, she looked at him and shook her head before pulling away and coming to a table that was by the stage and sitting down.

I turn my chin music up
And I'm puffing my chest
I'm turning red in the face
You can call me obsessed
It's not your fault that they hover
I mean no disrespect
It's my right to be hellish
I still get jealous

'Cause you're too sexy, beautiful
And everybody wants a taste
That's why (that's why)
I still get jealous
'Cause you're too sexy, beautiful
And everybody wants a taste
That's why (that's why)
I still get jealous

Oh (that's why)
I still get jealous
Oh (that's why)
I still get jealous

I finished the song and got off the stage, the alcohol had slowly left my body by the time I was done. I went over to Iris and she grabbed my hand, I pulled her up and gave money to Cisco for our drinks before we left the bar. We got a taxi and headed home, it was silent but I knew we would be talking all night. I hoped this would put an end to Barry's flirting, I would tell her if she let it keep happening I will stop the wedding and she can be with him.

Once we got home we went inside, we went to the couch and sat down after taking our shoes off. "Cait, I'm sorry, I didn't know you felt like that. I knew you were a little jealous of him but not like that, and I never realized he was trying to steal me from you. I always thought he just wanted to hang out as we used to before he told me he was in love with me. I understand now why you didn't want him in our wedding, I would still like him to be there but he doesn't have t be a part of it, he can just sit there and watch me marry the love of my life, my best best friend." I smiled at her, I held her hand softly.

She leaned over and pecked my lips, keeping the kiss soft and sweet. "Let's go to bed, you're still drunk." I nodded and we headed to our room, getting ready for bed.