Fell For My Ex's Coven

Edward, Bella's gay best friend brings her over to meet his vampire family. Bella knew the minute she saw Edward and his siblings walk into the cafeteria that they were vampires. Since her ex-girlfriend was one, Bella isn't a normal human; or human at all, Bella is a shifter just not the same as the wolves at La Push. Bella is a cougar, like the ones Edward loves to hunt. Bella of course doesn't know that and Edward also doesn't know she's a shifter. Requested

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella's POV

I was in the car with Edward Cullen, my best friend who also happened to be gay. He was taking me to go meet his family, he thought I would be more nervous to meet vampires. I told him I knew a vampire very well, he never asked and I hope it stays that way. Tanya was an amazing girlfriend, but we both wanted different things and she couldn't follow me to Forks after my summer break in Alaska. We pulled up to a beautiful house that had more windows than I'd ever seen. We got out and he brought me inside, he told me his "mother" was excited to cook for me. Even though I ate I was starving, I basically have three stomachs. I heard them talking and we walked up the steps, where their kitchen was.

I never heard of a kitchen on the second floor, but I thought it was a unique choice. Once we walked in I saw his parents cooking while watching a cooking show. When they noticed us his father, Carlisle, washed his hands and came over. He shook my hand and smiled, "It's a pleasure to see you again Bella, we hope you're hungry." Edward went to say how I ate, but I took in the smell and my stomach growled. "I'm starving, thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Cullen." They laughed and, "You can call us Carlisle and Esme, you make us sound old." I went to make a comment but Edward hit my side, I knew he couldn't hear my thoughts, but he knew me well enough by now.

I heard footsteps and in came the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, she had blonde hair, perfect lips, and perfect eyes. I felt my whole world shift the minute our eyes connected as if I didn't live for myself anymore, I lived for her. She looked at me, her snarky look slowly going away. I knew I wanted to be everything and anything to her, but would she want me too, was the question I was asking myself. I heard my cougar whine inside at the idea, I was taken out of my thoughts by Edward tapping my shoulder. I turned and looked at him, he had a confused look on his face. "What just happened?" I gulped and looked back at the beautiful blonde, she was glaring at Edwards's hand that was still on my shoulder.

Before I could speak a big muscular guy walked in and wrapped his arm around the blonde's waist, I felt my body heat up with rage. It was like Edward finally realized what I was because I was instantly pulled out of the house, I growled at him since he took me away from my imprint. "Woah calm down, you were about to attack Emmett, we didn't need that. What's going on? You couldn't keep your eyes off of Rosalie," Rosalie, that was her name, so beautiful. "I'm not human, I didn't know how to tell you, so don't look at me like that. I'm a shifter, no not the ones at La Push, don't worry about the treaty. I'm a cougar, I get it from my dad's side, my grandmother was one. I imprinted on Rosalie, so I got... territorial over her, which is something I am not proud of at the moment, because she isn't property." Before I could speak Rosalie was in front of me, I looked up at her since the heels she was wearing made her taller than me.

"I never thought I would mate with a shifter, let alone a woman. But I accept you, no doubt about that." She grabbed my hand softly, I smiled and we walked back into the house. She grabbed her phone and called someone, I watched her with a smile as she told the person on the phone about me. "Ok, I'll see you in a few hours. You'll love her!" She hangs up the call and we go back into the kitchen, the food was finished and plated for me on the table. I thanked Esme again and sat down, Rosalie sat next to me as I ate. The rest of her coven sat at the table with us, we talked a little about nothing.

Once I was done eating we went to their living room, I talked to them about being a shifter and my family. I mainly talked about it for Rosalie but I knew being with her meant her coven should also know. We heard the door open and I looked at them confused, "They're here!" Rosalie got up and ran to the front door, I decided to sit and wait for her to come back. I heard some familiar voices and froze in my seat, I looked towards the walk-in and saw Rosalie walk in with Tanya, Irina, and Kate. The minute Tanya saw me she stopped, I stood up and rubbed the back of my neck. "Bella?" Rosalie looked between us and Tanya came over, hugging me tightly and kissing my cheek. "I thought I would never see you again, I've missed you." I looked over at Rosalie, she was glaring at Tanya.

"So Rosalie, where's this mate of yours?" Tanya looked around obliviously, still holding me close. "You're touching her," Tanya looked at me, and then Rosalie, her face fell and she pulled away from me. "Oh, I see. I apologize, I didn't know. Well, it was wonderful to see you again Bella, hopefully, you can come to see me sometime." Rosalie growled at her, I walked to Rosalie and held her hand. "Tanya and I are no longer, you and I are. I didn't think I would fall for my ex's cousin. Edward told me about them, I just never put two and two together. I was with Tanya over the summer, I had a getaway to Alaska. I wasn't her mate so she didn't think she needed to follow me to Forks, so we said our goodbyes. I have you now, I'm not gonna run off to have an affair with my ex." Tanya stayed silent, and Rosalie softly pecked my lips.

Kate and Irina came over and hugged us, Kate gave me a small smile. I missed the three of them, but I knew I would have to wait until Tanya moved on from me. Maybe she could find her mate now and not have her puppy love with me. I watched as Tanya looked at mine and Rosalie's hands, I could tell she was jealous but there was nothing she could do. I wasn't meant for her, she knows that now. "I'm happy for you two, especially you Bella. I know you've been waiting for your one and it does hurt that it wasn't me, but I understand." I smiled at her and looked at Rosalie, I never would have imagined this happening. But a part of me is glad it did, I have my imprint and my best friend, and many more to come.