Ten Things I Hate About You

Ten Things I Hate About You- Beca/Chloe, Mentioned Beca/Jesse, Jesse/Aubrey- Beca finds out Jesse is cheating on her with someone, finding the faceless nudes in his phone. She assumes it's the woman he is always hanging out with from work but he tells her it's Aubrey. During Worlds, two months after their split and one week after Chloe and she got together, she sings to Jesse and Aubrey, letting them know how she feels. (Based on Ten Things I Hate About You- Leah Kate)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beca's POV

I was standing in Jesse's room, waiting for him to return. He was out to get some food and I tried getting his attention when he left since he had left his phone. I was never a jealous or possessive type and never found myself ever distrusting him and wanting to go through his things, but while he was gone it was blowing up and I didn't know if it was important so I looked. What I found, it wasn't what I was thinking I was going to see, a woman, sending naked pictures of her body to him, I went through the messages, he never said her name and he enjoyed the photos, sending some himself, and apparently, they go on dates, something him and I don't even do.

I heard the door open and I looked at him, he smiled at me and closed the door. Once he put down the food I threw his phone at him, just tossing it. His smile dropped slightly, "I tried telling you that you forgot it, but you walked away. It was going off a lot, and I didn't know if it was an emergency so I looked. You should tell that girl she's very beautiful, who is she? That girl from work you always seem to have plans with?" He sighed and looked at me, "Yes, I'm cheating on you, but not with her, I'm cheating on you with Aubrey." I laughed loudly and covered my face with my hands, shaking my head. "How long, Jesse?" I looked at him and he looked away, "Six months, I went and visited her at her camp and that's when it started." I walked over to him and slapped him, before grabbing the food and throwing it on the floor. "Fuck you, Jesse." I walked out with my things and headed to my car, I heard him close the door behind me and I just kept walking.

I couldn't believe what I was told, the fact it was with Aubrey, we were finally becoming friends and this is what I learn, that she's been fucking my boyfriend. I wouldn't have been mad if he had just broken up with me first, they know it's wrong yet they always do it. I got into my car and started driving, I was probably driving over the speed limit but I needed to go home, I needed to see Chloe, I needed her. I pulled into the driveway and turned off my car, I got out and went inside. I saw the girls sitting with Emily, they were watching a movie. They looked at me and I smiled and waved, they looked back at their movie except Chloe, she knew. I nodded upstairs and she got up, we headed upstairs, it was getting harder with every step to keep the tears at bay. 

The minute we walked into the bedroom the tears fell, she sat me on the bed and sat next to me, pulling me close. "Beca, what's wrong?" I just shook my head and hid my face in her neck, the tears were streaming, more out of frustration and anger. I wasn't too upset at the fact he cheated, I was upset at the fact it was Aubrey, the fact he seemed so nonchalant about it, like in the end, it didn't matter. Sure, I loved him but after a couple of years together, I was falling out of love, I wasn't in love with him in our relationship, I just loved and respected him, I was in love with Chloe, and I think he knew that it was why at the beginning of our relationship he tried to get me to leave the Bella's, to cut contact with Chloe, but when I threatened to leave him, he dropped it. 

"Did you and Jesse break up?" I heard the way she would say his name like it left a bad taste in her mouth. "I caught him cheating on me, he admitted to it. I don't even care about that, I'm more upset about how he acted and who it was." She pulled me closer, wrapping her arms around me. "Who was it?" I looked at her bedroom, photos of her and Aubrey on the wall. "It's Aubrey, he's been cheating on me with her for six months," She shook her head, not wanting to believe but why would I lie, she knows that deep down. "He told me, and he explained how it happened. It was when he went on a boys' trip, apparently, her camp, where we went last week, was there. So he met up with her and they had sex, and it continued to happen." She held me closer, a tighter grip around me like she was protecting me.