1: A Hero is Born Pt. 1

I was happily eating noodles from a bowl that Pigsy made

I was happily eating noodles from a bowl that Pigsy made. I was also listening to MK and Tang's story telling. Tang began narrating as MK and I listen intently, "The thing you need to understand about the old legends is that the story is never finished. There maybe no pages left to turn, but there is always more to the journey. Rising from the Netherworld, the Demon Bull King attacked. No one could stop him, no one could resist. No one except... the legendary Monkey King. The Monkey King used his magical staff to pick up a nearby mountain. He trapped the Denon Bull King underneath it. The Monkey King sealed the mountain with the staff that no other being could wield, trapping the Demon Bull King forever. With the battle won, the Monkey King vanished, never to be seen again. Legend says the staff still lies on top of that mountain, the one thing keeping our world from certain destruction. And with the Demon Bull King gone, civilization was able to advance into the amazing city we now live in. A world of elegant cultures, gentle loving people, a city brimming with five-star cuisine, and all because of the Monkey King."

I stared in awe as I finished my noodles, "Wow." Tang then chuckles looking to MK, "Oh, MK. And you thought you knew all the Monkey King Stories." MK says back as he took out a notebook, "Oh, but I do. I got his whole life documented extensively in this unauthorized autobiography of Monkey King. Witten and illustrated by yours truly. Like I knew he was born from a stone, and live behind a waterfall with his sweet little baby Monkey friends! And- And- And oh!" Tang says, "It's nice to know someone's taking in all these stories. Pearls of wisdom, dripping from my lips."

I just clapped my hands, "It was an interesting tale." Tang chuckles he headpatted my head as he then looked to MK, "Well, you know the deal: one story, one free bowl of Zha Jiang mian. Hmm?" "Huh?" Questioned MK then he says, "Oh right, free noodles!" Mk nods, "Yep, on it. How heavy do you think a mountain is? Compare to like-" He went to grab a bowl of noodles only for Pigsy to throw a spoon which made me sweatdrop and worry a bit, 'Oh, right, Pigsy doesn't like giving free noodles to Tang or anyone in fact well... minus me though...'

Pigsy shouted, "Free Noodles?!" Pigsy quickly takes away the noodles as he yelled, "No one gets a Free meal at Pigsy's except Y/n! I'm not running a charity here, Tang!" Tang just looked to him with a smile, "Ah, but Pigsy, I was paying with wisdom." "Yeah? Well, wisdom don't pay the rent, you freeloader! And you!" He then pointed to MK, "You've been slacking off all morning! I've got a dozen orders that need to go out, so quit slacking and get packing!" MK rubbed his arm, "Yeah. I was about to take my break. So..."

I quickly looked away with a sigh as Pigsy shouted, "Break? Brak?! There's no break in war! I need wworkers. Soldiers in the army of Pigsy's Noodles, home of the world's longest noodles. How else am I gonna expand my business into enemy territory?" I tilt my head, "Do you mean across the street from us?" Pigsy just headpats me, "I stand by statement." He then turns to MK, "Now, hurry up!" MK nodded and quickly left as I asked, "Can I go with MK?" Pigsy sighed as he says while headpatting me, "Just make sure you don't go anywhere with any strangers no matter how good it may seem to be."

I nodded not really knowing what he meant as I happily skipped outside to MK as I hear Pigsy and Tang yelling at each other. I only sweatdrop but then I see MK waving to me as I happily waved back not knowing that he blushed.

I hopped in the vehicle with him as he listened to music. I looked outside the window to the beautiful scenery of the city. We then stopped at an construction site as MK turned to me saying, "Y/n, stay here. I'll go." I nodded slowly as he leaves.

After some small bit of time, it was boring because I'm not really doing anything so I leave the vehicle and go into the construction site. I hear a male voice shout, "Yes, Father! Rise! Rise!" The male voice laughs as a booming voice spoke, "Flesh, Bone. I have returned to the realm of the living." I ignored a bit of talking as I went over there.

I ran over there with my hands in the air as I yelled with a smile, "Hello!" I didn't notice the tense air in the wind. I waved my hands, "Welcome!" The booming voice asked, "Who is this... Child?" Before anything else can happen, I opened my eyes to see MK fell onto the Red Haired boy. I became worried for the both of them as I went over to them with my feet stepping over to them.

I picked up MK to his feet and helped the Red Haired boy as I asked, "Are you okay?" Before the Red Haired Boy can answer, he turned his head to MK shouting, "Did you know what you just did?! You ruined my moment!" I began to sweatdrop and worry more as the same booming voice spoke, "A little eavesdropper has fallen into our midst. It seems a waste to crush something so insignificant as my first act as ruler of this nee world, but so be it." I tilt my head as I see him raise his foot above MK and I.

But the red Haired boy stopped him, "Wait, Father." "What is this?" Red Son cleared his throat, "Waste not our energy on this peasant and princess. Please, allow me to show you how powerful I have become in your absence!" I feel my face feel warm as I bring my sleeves up to the sides of my face:

 Please, allow me to show you how powerful I have become in your absence!" I feel my face feel warm as I bring my sleeves up to the sides of my face:

(What I think it's supposed to feel/look like as a blushing pose just with the sleeves)

I didn't really notice MK glaring at the Red head boy as I was too Red to notice. Then I popped out of my thoughts when the Red Haired boy went up to me as he says with a bow, "Princess, would you step aside?" I nod a bit, but MK narrows his eyes as he just picks me up and went over to the random staff that is there.

Red Son shouted, "Hey! Where are you going, Noodle Boy! I, Red Son, will not be disrespected! You're history!" He then tried to attack MK which made me worry but only toy surprise as MK defended himself with the Golden Staff. I wowed at that as Red Son yelled in shock, "No way! How could you possibly lift Monkey King's staff?" I became more awe, 'Wow!'

I think a woman's voice that is the mother of Red Son's spoke, "This is Impossible." Red Son says with anger, "I don't know what's going on here, but I'm about to end it. That staff and girl is mine!" MK places me down as I stare in worry as he yelled, "I'm supposed to be on my break!" As the staff turns on sending Red Son and the Bull clones away. "This can't be." MK sweatdrops looking to me, "Uh, that was way more explosive than I expected.

That's when the mother came over, "That staff doesn't belong to you, little boy. Hand the staff and girl over." MK puts an arm around me as he hums, "Mmm... no?" Thats when the staff plants itself into the ground, "Okay. I didn't even move that t-" Then the staff launched Mk and I into the air as I screamed hanging onto MK.