28: Sweet 'n' Sour

"Oh, I had it with those Speedy Panda delivery brickheads! They've been sabotaging me all week!" Shouted MK as he held an ice pack near his cheek. Pigsy held his fist, "Those punks with their flash frozen microwave junk! Convenience can never replace a Traditional home-cooked family recipe." Meanwhile Tang and Y/n were busy eating noodles.

MK blinks but commented, "Yeah, but they do, do it quicker." Pigsy quickly glares at him as he raised his arms up in defense, "All in saying is maybe you could afford to pick up the pace." Pigsy shouted, "Pick up the pace? You're the one delivery driver! You pick up the pace!" He then went into a monolog, "Every Noodle from Pigsy's Noodle Shop is handcrafted from scratch with live, can. It's what our customers have come to expect."

Y/n finishes her noodles as Tang gave a smug smile, "Don't worry about us, Pigsy. We're loyal customers." Pigsy stared at him with a deadpan stare, "More like you're a loyal freeloader." Which made Tang out of offence while y/n giggled.

Then the trio looked to MK who jumps ontop of the counter, "I'm telling you, Pigsy. If something doesn't change, we're gonna be running out of business!" Pigsy sighed as he shook his head, "Ah, you two don't get it. I poured my heart into this place. From the pots, to the utensils, even my grandmother's antique windows." Then suddenly a brick with a note came flying through the antique window as the four gather around to read it.

Y/n tilts her head to the side as Tang hums, "'Attention: Pigsy's Noodles. Prepare for your worst nightmare! We challenge you to Food Wars to determine which restaurant truly reigns Supreme. Signed, Speedy Panda.'" MK and Y/n looked to each other then MK asked, "So, someone gonna tell us what the donk "Food Wars" is?" Pigsy sighed with crossed arms, "Food Wars. The ultimate arena for chefs to duke it out, where the Victor are hailed Supreme above all others. Speedy Panda, I accept your challenge!"

---

Many crowds gathered for the event by being at the event, watching the TV, etc.

Announcer: Welcome one and all to Food Wars! Today, two teams will compete in three rounds of food combat in order to be crowned Supreme Restaurant Champion. Introducing first for Pigsy's Noodle Shop: Pigsy and his assistant, MK! And their opponents: Speedy Panda Convenience Mart! And it's owners these guys!

Jin laughed, "Remember us, Monkey Kid? We're your worst enemies, Jin!" Yin then yelled, "And Yin! The Gold and Sliver Demons!" MK blinks in confusion, "I'm sorry, who-" Then Pigsy glared at the Gold and Sliver Demons, "I don't even know you guys! What do ya got against my restaurant?!" Jin and Yin responded, "So here's the plan, right? We figured if we put your Noodle shop out of business, then Noodle Boy is out of a job. And if he's out of a job, he'll starve, which will make him weak and then we'll finally be able to destroy him!" The two laugh as the two pairs glare at each other.

-Round 1-

Announcer: It is now time for Round 1! The competitors will have to gather all the ingredients they need and race from the Food Wars Ultimate Pantty to their respective kitchens at the center of the courtyard. In three, two, one!

Once the horn sounds as Pigsy speedily grabs all the ingredients he needed and tosses them at MK, "Mk, catch!" MK panicked a bit as he drowned by the ingredients thrown at him, "Slow down, Pigsy!" Jin laughs but abruptly stops as he turns to Yin, "Uh, Yin, I'm gonna be honest with you, I have no idea what any of this stuff is."

Yin chuckled, "Ha, oh, don't worry about that." He then pulls out a box of microwaved dim sum. Jin smirks, "You sly dog." Then the Gold and Sliver Demons put the microwaved dim sum into the box as the Speedy Panda delivery driver takes off as MK is left behind. Then they clash which results with MK in the front as he grins, "I really am the greatest racer ever-"

♡Innocence♡On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara