LMK Secret (Taisho Secret)

Mix of KNY and LMK, hope you don't mind

Mix of KNY and LMK, hope you don't mind. Also don't mind the hair, you guys can change it to something.

---

Y/n waves with a smile, "Hello!" While the Spider Bot waves with a mechanical purr.

Then a loud explosion with fire happened as Red Son busted into the room, "Ugh!" Y/n giggled and waved, "Hi, fire boi!" Red Son huffs a bit as he crossed his arms, "Hi princess/prince."

He blinks a bit, "Wait, what are we supposed to do?" Simba just shakes his head as y/n giggled as she turns back to the readers, "The Author wants us to tell the readers a LMK secret even though they might not even need it."

Red Son huffs a bit as he turned away, "This is a waste of time..." Y/n giggled, "Aww, don't be like that fire boi." Y/n claps her sleeves as she giggled, "Now, it's time for a LMK secret!"

"The reason why Simba the Spider Bot isn't attacking anyone or anything in general after The Spider Queen attack on the city was because of both me and Fire boi. I gave Simba to Fire boi and that's when he began to use his skills and smarts to fix Simba."

Red Son lightly blushed as he huffs. Y/n looks to him as he blinks and then he coughed into his fist with a huff, "Next is chapter 27, "Pig Pong Panic"." Y/n waves along with Simba.

To be continued ♡