3: A Hero is Born Pt. 3

-3rd POV-

-3rd POV-

Meanwhile inside Sandy's boat, Mk's team minus Y/n quiver in fear as they see Sandy with a butcher knife. Sandy says darkly, "That's a lot to take in. You know what I do to people who disrupt the peace? Serve then tea!" Y/n was in awe as she saw the tea set as Sandy asked, "You guys want some?"

Y/n raised her hand in excitement, "I want some!" Sandy smiled as he headpatted her as he handed her some tea. She smiled brightly and blows on it to cool it. Tang also raised his hand, "Can I also have some? Don't mind if I do. Certain Noodle shop owners could learn a lot from your hospitality, Sandy." Y/n drank her tea slowly as she looked to Tang with a raised brow of confusion.

Mei says with a smirk, "Oh, you're right piggy, this guy is "dangerous". He'll kill us with cuteness!" She then puts one of Sandy's therapy cats on top of Pigsy's head and one on Y/n's Lap who happily thanked her and headpatted the cat who meows.

Sandy responds to Mei, "It's my own blend of anti-stress fruits. It really brings the heart rate down." Y/n had two more cats that wanted headpats as she headpatted the three of them. Pigsy removes the cat from his head placing it on Y/n's head as he went up to Sandy, "Sant! What happened to you? Where's the angry, glass-chewing, fist-throwing buddy I used to know?"

Y/n just gets up and hugs Sandy's buff arm as Sandy let's her as he answered to Pigsy, "Oh well, my therapist said I really needed to calm down. That's why I started drinking tea. Doing yoga. Investing in therapy cats. Really helps." That's when MO came as Sandy pats his head, "Oh, don't you, Mo?" Y/n hums as she smiles. That's when Mei says, "Oh, Mr. Sandy sir." She gets onto her knees, "We could really use your help. We've gotta get to Flower Fruit Mountain!" MK also gets onto his knees, "Please, the fate pf the world is at state."

Y/n then stops hugging as she goes to pat more cats. Sandy yelled, "Ok!" "Really?" Sandy nods, "Anything for Pigsy. I can get you there, but it ain't a pleasant trip." MK and Mei cheered as Y/n just claps her hands/sleeves. Sandy stands up, "Alright, let's get moving. But I'm telling you, old friend. If things get hairy, I've changed. I don't go around picking fights no more." Pigsy sighs as some of them go to the control ship as Sandy yelled, "MO, initiate the launch sequence!" MO then jumps on his shoulder over to button as Mei questions about the word. MO then presses a button which starts up the boat.

Sandy points, "Onwards to Flower Fruit mountain!" MK cheered with Y/n. Meanwhile it cuts to a scene where a pair of binoculars is looking on the ship. Then the binoculars are put down, revealing to be General Ironclad. He then turns and walks to Red Son who is standing on the ledge of a building. He then bows to them as Red Son shouted, "What?! You let them get away?!"

Then Princess Iron Fan came to him, "Aww, so your plan didn't go according to plan, huh?" She continued, "Oh, don't worry, my sweet, useless boy." She then gently grabbed her son's cheek, "Mother will get the staff and the girl. I'm not about to let anyone stop us. Not this time." She then disappears in a wind tornado.

Meanwhile on Sandy's boat, MK is practicing with the staff in hand as Mei and Y/n watched on the sidelines.

MK yelled, "Halt evil monster! I must thwart thee! For I am the Monkey Ki-" Only for him to scream as the staff extanfd and breaks a part of the railing, almost hitting both Mei and Y/n who were unbothered and unfazed. Y/n claps as Mei stood up cheering, "That was awesome!"

MK apologizes to the two of them. Then he sees something glowing which leads to Flower Fruit Mountain. MK shouted, "We're here! Flower Fruit Mountain!" Then MK, Pigsy, and Tang scream as Y/n just laughs as a geyser hits Sandy's boat causing a crate to fall over and drop into the ocean.

Y/n then turns as the group can see Flaming Mountains. Y/n then decided to hang onto MK for. While as she grabs his sleeve with her own sleeve. That's when Sandy says, "Welcome to the Flaming Mountains, gang! A volcanic ring surrounds the mountain making it virtually impassable. This path is the only safe way though. That'd as close as the boat can get. Just... be careful." Y/n didn't understand it but just waves her sleeve then turns her head to Pigsy who begins to mumble in angry about Tang.

That's only until a geyser of fire erupts in front of him making him scream. Mei shouted with a smile hugging y/n from behind, "Careful, piggy! Eeeee! You gotta wonder why Monkey King decided to live here of all places." Then she gasped, MK says, "You know when Monkey King had to get through the Flaming Mountains he actually used Princesd Iron Fan fans to blo-" Only to be Interrupted by Princess Iron Fan to laugh as she shows up, "Well, well, we'll. Aren't you a little Monkey King fan boy." She then uses her Magic Fan and puts in into the fire. Then she brings it up an dthrows the fireball at them. The group quickly dodges as y/n hanged onto MK for dear life on his back.

Pigsy asked, "Kids! Everyone okay?" Princess Iron Fan laughs, "I'll be taking that staff and girl now." MK not realizing that he still has Y/n on his back yelled, "The staff belongs to the Monkey King and the girl is named y/n and you won't be letting you take her." Princess Iron Fan says boredly, "Oh your just a little Noodle Boy playing at being a hero. Sorry to disappoint. Playtime is over." Y/n was silent as MK launches himself at the woman. Pigsy shouted, "Kids! No!" MK looked to Pigsy confused but feels a grip on his jacket.

Princess Iron Fan uses the glove as she just throws MK with Y/n away. She then realizes this, but she can't really do anything so she just leaves.