34: This is the End!

Y/n was with Sandy, Pigsy, and Tang while MK and Mei were sparring with each other. Y/n sighs as Simba crawls over to her and purrs while nuzzling his head against her hand. Y/n softly giggled as she headpats Simba. Y/n felt her shoulder to be okay which is a surprise since wounds don’t really heal that fast. However, Y/n doesn’t question it as she decided to remove her bandages and put them away in the trash.

After MK and Mei finished training, the two of them joined the rest of the group. Y/n decided to sit next to MK while Simba sits on her right shoulder. The three of them had their glass of apple juice while MK was nibbling on an apple slice. Mei grins at MK, “You totally got the hang of this mystic monkey business!” MK smiled and scratched the back of his head, “Aw, thanks Mei.” Then Mei cheered as she said about MK, “Monkie Kid! Master of staff, can grow big and small, hero of the universe! The Hero is smart enough to move the training session out here so we stop smashing the city up real bad along with the help of Buttercup!” Y/n giggled, “That sounds right.”

Mei smiled as she wrapped her arms around MK and Y/n’s shoulders while Simba quickly rested on Y/n’s head. Mei says cheerfully, “You got this, MK! Soon, Monkey King won’t even need to come back from vacation!” That ruined the mood of both Y/n and MK. Y/n looks away as MK looks at his cup with a frown. Mei hums in confusion and concern, however it’s mostly in confusion. Simba also looked confused as MK gave a small smile, “Oh! Uh… yeah, I guess you’re right.” Y/n also gave a small smile, “Y-yeah…”

Then Pigsy yelled with a smile while holding a tray of six bowls of noodles, “Snack break!” Y/n smiled as the group began to eat the bowls of noodles while Simba just sat on Y/n’s head.

Meanwhile back in the city down in the underground where the Spider Queen’s lair was, the Mayor and the Lady Bone Demon stood before the trigram furnace. The Mayor walks over and drops the cube into the furnace with a grin as the Lady Bone Demon dropped the crimson flower petal as well. Then the Lady Bone Demon decided to pour the remaining drops of blood from Y/n into the trigram furnace. The liquid of the furnace first turns (f/c) then releases a glowing bright blue color with small sparkles of f/c as a massive seal forms beneath the Mayor, trigram, and the Lady Bone Demon.

The Lady Bone Demon spoke with a smile, “At last, it is time.” She then raises her hands up to her mouth as she softly blows on them which summons a bright blue smoke with skull faces on the inside. The bright blue smoke swirls around the furnace as it summons a skull which fell into the furnace with the blue smoke. The blue and f/c sparkles blasted up into the air with echoes of whispers and screams flying about. The Lady Bone Demon still had the same smile as she turned behind her. The blue and f/c blast goes away as the Spider Queen had a blue aura around her while floating above the ground. The Spider Queen was struggling, “B-But I got you the ingredients! I’m the Queen, you promised me, my destiny and my child!”

The Lady Bone Demon still remains a smile, “A promise I did not break, my Queen. This is your destiny.” The Lady Bone Demon steps aside while the Mayor leans against the cauldron with a smirk. Then large dark f/c vines sprouted from the furnace, with heads straight towards the Spider Queen. The Spider Queen lets out screams as she is torn apart while her helmet and mech falls off of her. Then the dark f/c vines wrap around her, which drags her into the furnace. She tries to struggle, however she is fully dragged into the furnace with her screams muffled by the depths of the liquid.

Once she was dragged into the trigram furnace, the furnace began to crack as a massive blue light with bits of f/c colors flew very high into the air. Before, it morphed into the large Bone Mech. The Lady Bone Demon chuckled as the entire city flashed in a bright blue and f/c light, letting out a massive large shockwave which could be seen for many miles.