35: On the Run

During a Flashback at the Celestial Realm, Sun Wukong tries dodging Ne Zha's attacks and Spear. He then noticed the map. He grins, "Finally, an opening." He runs over to it as he tries to grab it. However, the seal pushes him back. He grunted as he slides to a stop, "The ol' magical barrier trick. I should've see that one coming."

Then Ne Zha appears on front of the seal as he stared at Wukong, "That seal is strong enough to protect the map from any who would steal it. Even you, Sun Wukong. Do you have any idea what you're doing?" Sun Wukong nervously laughed, "Uh, yeah, I'm the Monkey King! Trust me!"

Nezha raises a brow, "Trust you?" He chuckled and shakes his head then he turns serious, "No. You ruined any chance of that long ago." Sun Wukong places his hands on his hips as he tilts his head, "Honestly, Ne Zha, when did you stop being so fun?"

He then dashes forward to get the map. However, Nezha stops him and the two started to fight. Nezha spoke, "I alone should've been entrusted with keeping that map safe." Wukong taunts him, "Sounds like somebody's sounds jealous!"

Nezha glared at him, "It wad our solemn duty. Our oath was to protect this world from the Samadhi Fire!" Sun Wukong rolls his eyes as he dodged another swipe from Nezha, "Yeah well, something worse came along. Why do you think I need to use it? Come on!"

Nezha huffs, "Out of respect for your past friendship with the great monk, I will allow you to leave this place safely. But the fire will remain unforged. Hidden. The map stayed here." Sun Wukong frowns, "I know you take your security job pretty seriously, but I do need the map. So you see the problem, right?" He then gives a smirk as he duplicated himself as the clones came at Nezha and restrained him on the ground.

Nezha grunted as Sun Wukong went over to the map, "You want me to leave it. I want me to take it! Eh, it's a toughie." Nezha widened his eyes, "What? Don't do this!"

Sun Wukong smiled, "I'm sorry, but it's the only way." Nezha yelled, "Wukong, that barrier is designed to protect that map at all costs. If you force your way through it, it could destroy us both!"

Sun Wukong shrugs, "Yeah, I know. But you gotta cracj a few eggs to make an omelet." Nezha blinks in confusion, "What?" Then he narrowed his eyes, "That doesn't mean you should!" However, Sun Wukong forces his way through it as he successfully grabs the map which sends a blast up in the air which destroys the temple. Then Wukong's clones disappear as Nezha looked in shock, "Wukong..."

Monkey King turns to him as he laughs, "Look Ne Zha, keep up the training. Who knows? Maybe one day, you'll be tough enough to beat me!" Then lightning and wind strikes as he turns and yelled, "Kid! Y/n!" Nezha shouted, "Wukong, you idiot! You'll doom us all!" However Wukong ignores him as he escapes on his magic cloud. Nezha mumbles, "Wukong, you fool."

---

"

It was then when the Lady Bone Demon played her final move. Even with the combined might of Y/n, the Monkie Kid, and the Monkey King, their all was simply not enough. The Villain was victorious, plunging the world into darkness," narrated Tang. Meanwhile the dronecopter flies through a storm as it stops. While MK and Y/n were next to each other while looking back.