30: Game On!

MK and Sandy were looking around in Wukong’s house while Mei and Y/n sat on the couch as they also were helping look for something. “Hm, There’s gotta be something.” Y/n places a VR set on Mei’s eyes as she giggled. Sandy asked, “Remind me what it is that we’re looking for?” “Oh! Is this it?” asked Sandy as he showed MK a yellow cube with stars on it. MK grabs the cube then deadpans. He then tosses it aside, “I’m trying to find something that will make me super powerful! So I could defeat-” However he stopped when he had a vision of the Lady Bone Demon as Y/n frowned in concern while remembering the woman. MK coughed, “S-someone! Anyone, you know? Yeah…”

MK began to pace back and forth as he thought about something. Mei picks up a controller while Sandy gets pushed over to the couch. MK started to play tricks with his staff, “I don’t. I just… I feel like I’m ready for something… Bigger, more powerful.” Sandy then opens up a letter and reads it with glasses, “A wise warrior leads their enemy into their own destruction… What’s that mean?” Y/n shrugs as the two watch MK who continues to dig through Wukong’s stuff. MK responded, “It means I need to be stronger! Be so powerful that it’d be a certain defeat to fight me!” Sandy shrugs, “Maybe you need a break little man, just kick back for a bit.”

MK looks at him, “Uh, Did Monkey King ever take breaks?” Y/n blinks as Mei answered, “He’s literally on vacation, right now!” MK sweat drops as Mei continued, “Plus he has logged some serious hours on this game.” MK looks at the Tv which has a game on, “What?” “Uh, like 10 thousand,” commented Mei. MK hums in thought, “No way, Monkey King would’ve wasted time on this, unless.” MK blinks, “Yes! This must be it!” Y/n tilts her head to the side until MK just snatches the VR headset from Mei. Mei notices that she isn’t holding the controller, “Hey, MK!” Y/n sighs and decides to get up and leave. Once
she left, she decided to hang out with the white furred monkeys.

-Timeskip-

Y/n came back inside the house due to an explosion. Y/n blinks as she sees Mei and Sandy boarding up the large hole in the wall. Sandy asked MK, “So did you learn what you needed to do?” MK nods, “Yeah. That and then some! You were right Sandy, sometimes the strongest move isn’t always the best.” He then sits on the wooded couch as Sandy nodded, “It’s the bestest of blowing holes through your stuff though!” Y/n just sweat drops while the trio laughs.