58: Show me the Monster PT 2

Pigsy was in the middle of a fight with Sha Wujing as he laughed, "Wee wee goes the little piggy! Lemme hear ya oink! You can't run away forever, Piglet

Pigsy was in the middle of a fight with Sha Wujing as he laughed, "Wee wee goes the little piggy! Lemme hear ya oink! You can't run away forever, Piglet. The Sandy wants to see the monster." Pigsy shook his head, "I'm not a monster. And sure, our ancestors, they weren't great guys, but that ain't us, that ain't you." Sha Wujing frowns, "Oh, enough yapping. I wanna hear that monster inside squeal! Come on! Let him out! Fight the Sandy!"

Pigsy frowns, "No, I... won't." Sha Wujing narrowed his eyes, "Time for this piggy to go wee, wee, wee all the way home." He went to punch Pigsy, only for Pigsy to quickly dodge and grab his rake, using it to block his punch.

Pigsy then summons his eyes, "You wanna see monster?" He then shouts, "I can show you a monster!" Then Sha Wujing I'd thrown back by Pigsy's activated powers. Sha Wujing slides to a stop, "Finally. A worthy opponent!" He then charges back into battle.

---

"Wait, you know who I am? But we're inside the scroll, in a memory," commented a confused MK. Subodhi placed MK back to his feet, "I am the Great Master Subodhi. There is little I do not know." MK grins, "Oh. Okay, great! So you can help me find Monkey King, save my friends, and defeat the curse? Awesome." He sighed, "No giant world-ending calamities for the Monkie Kid. Just gonna be straight-shootin', fun-filled adventures by the beach." He then is suddenly bonked on the head. He held his head, "Ow! Hey, what was that for?!"

"Stand straight and hush your tongue. You talk too much!" Commented Subodhi. He sighed as he crossed his arms behind his back, "This is not about the Monkey King. There is something more at play here. Something about you." MK turns confused, "What? Me? I'm just a regular Noodle boy." Subodhi turns to him, "Do you even believe that?"

He sighed, "The students I train spend lifetimes to possess a fraction of your power. Am I to believe Sun Wukong is the greatest master in history?" MK blinks and nods, "I mean, maybe. He's pretty great." However Subodhi bonks him on the head again, "Wrong! I am the greatest master in all of history." He huffs then sighs, "However, even I admit mentorship is not the sole reason for Sun Wukong's absurdly fast learning, just as his is not reason for yours." He looked at MK in the eyes, "Tell me of your childhood. Your parents and maybe someone close to you."

MK blinks and started to stammer, "Oh, well... um... I..." Subodhi tilts his head, "You fool not remember?" MK blinks, "No, I remember. It's just..." He then has a Flashback of his youth, "Pigsy and Y/n." Subodhi hums in thought, "And what else?" MK digs deeper into his Flashback, "The stone. Monkey King's stone. Please, take me there." Subodhi sighed, "Very well. But only because you said please." Then Subodhi transports the two of them to Flower Fruit Mountain. MK almost vomits but sees the stone. He grins, "Yes! Thank you, Master!" He blinks, "Monkey King?! Monkey King! Where is he?" He went over to the stone, "That's his stone, but it looks..." He stares at the stone before seeing another carved in the shape of a monkey from his flashback.

" He stares at the stone before seeing another carved in the shape of a monkey from his flashback

Oop, oh nooo.
Mk...