68: The Jade Emperor

(Welp, now I have to wait for season 5. In the meantime, I'll now be continuing the other stories I have)

Macaque: Yo, how's it going? It's me, Macaque, or rather thr Six-Eared Macaque is, you know, my full name

MK holds a game controller as he turns his head to Macaque who was sitting on a sofa while the Monkey companion was on his head. MK asked, "Uh, What am I looking at right now?"

Macaque: On your journey, you'll see that it's the choices you make that determine who you are.

Macaque shrugs as he answered, "I know your latest discovery has thrown you for a loop. Between that and Azure and the Lady Bone Demon trying to get inside your head..." He sighed, "You know what? Just play the game. That'll teach you everything you need to know, for once. Besides, I pit a lot of work into this."

MK blinks as he turns back to the TV, "Oh, yeah, no, I can definitely see that."

---

Y/n felt herself calm down as she continues to pat the cat. She softly sighs as she wipes her remaining tears away with her other hand. Y/n blinks as she also notices the cat has a paper Talisman on its necklace. "Huh? That's strange." That's until she heard a familiar male voice call out, "Chachamaru!" Y/n looks up in surprise as the cat gets off of her lap and leaves to go over to the voice. The male showed himself as he crouches down to the cat now named 'Chachamaru'.

Y/n blinks in surprise as the male voice belongs to a young man of short stature and average build with pale skin and lavender purple eyes. The male also has short hair that is neatly styled and vertically shaded from a dull and light green to black. Y/n turns very surprised to see the famous Japanese artist here, "Y-Yushiro?"

---

In the Celestial Realm, the Celestial Armies are slowly being defeated by The Brotherhood. The remaining members run away as Nezha shouted, "Stand your ground! We must drive them back!" Nezha quickly went to attack Azure Lion himself, who brings out his Saber to block him. Nezha shouts, "Azure, end this madness! You cannot hope to win!"

Azure Lion frowns, "You will delay our victory no longer." Red Son and Simba watch as Nezha is blasted back by Azure Lion. Red Son quickly places Simba down and fires himself up to confront Azure Lion.

"You! I'll make you pay for that!"

But Azure Lion grabs him mid-air and holds out another piece of the scroll. Simba whimpers and shakes his head as Nezha manages to free himself only to see what has happened.

---

Below in the Temple of the Tilted Moon and Three Stars, the Monkie Kids are meditating with Master Subodhi. Mei cringes at the sounds of the chaos above and starts to walk away. Subodhi questioned with a raise brow, "And just where do you think you're going?"