29: Minor Scale

Y/n opens her eyes to see herself in a strange place, “Eh? Nani? Where am I?” She looks at her body to see that it is glowing black and a dark purple outline, “Eh?! Why am I looking like this?!” She looked around until she heard grunts from Wukong, “Eh?” She turns to see Wukong holding up something as a golden version of MK appears in front of him, “Monkey King! It worked!” Y/n blinks in confusion as she tries to wave to catch their attention, “Hey, Wukong, MK?” However the two don’t hear her, “Huh?” Wukong winced, “Oh hey bud. So, you can use astragal protection, huh?” Mk nodded, “Yeah and I only had five nosebleeds.” Y/n sweat drops but decides to just watch. “So, how are you on your vacation? How are you? It’s so good to see yo-” However Wukong interrupted him, “Uh, I don’t think it’s a good time, Bud.” Mk rubs the back of his neck, “Oh okay. It’s just I haven’t heard from you in a little bit. Uh my training-” Wukong still holds the spike ceiling from crushing on him, “Oh yeah. I need you to keep working on your own for a little while. Remember, you can do it. Trust your instincts. I don’t know, maybe training on shrinking your staff?”

Mk grins as he shows the shrinked golden staff, “Oh you mean like this?” “Okay, smart guy! Shrink yourself then!” “Shrink myself? How the dong am I supposed to do that?” “You’ll figure it out. Just think a little!” He winced as Y/n looked away as she asked to herself, “What am I doing here?” Then Wukong made an excuse as MK and Y/n are left to be confused. Then MK disappeared which made Y/n very confused as she didn’t understand why she didn’t disappear. Y/n decides to follow Wukong as he stands back up looking up to the throne with a photo of a woman. Y/n turns confused, “Huh? That’s a pretty lady.” Wukong dusted himself off, “So, what are you hiding?”

Y/n blinks then shielded her eyes as Wukong punches the painting as it breaks to reveal a skull that glowed blue, “Eh?!” Then suddenly Y/n reopen her eyes to see herself sitting in Pigsy’s Noodles. Pigsy asked, “You okay there, Kid? You look like you saw a ghost.” Y/n rubbed the back of her neck still in a daze of confusion due to what she saw, “Y-yeah, I’m okay.” Pigsy blinks, “Oh, if you say so.” Y/n giggled nervously as she was handed by Pigsy a bowl of noodles.

Meanwhile down below in the Spider Queen’s lair, the strange lady’s eyes glowed bright blue as her hands had circle symbols while standing in front of a large blue projection of a large and massive mechanism with various holograms of artifacts floating around it. She remained to have a blank face as she looked through the panels. The Spider Queen comes down from the ceiling, “I don’t know who taught you how to take revenge.” She then stood as she questioned with crossed arms, “But it ain’t normally this boring. Can we hurry this along?”

The strange girl lets out a sigh as the bright blue quickly disappears from her pupils, “With time and patience, the mulberry leaf becomes a silk gown.” She then presses onto the floating hologram as it shows three artifacts, “There are three items we have yet to add to the furnace. Destiny cannot be hurried, my Queen.” The Spider Queen huffs to herself, “So you keep saying.” She shakes her head, “Well my patience is growing thin, little mystery. At least lighten up a bit. Your creepy whisper business is getting on my nerves.” The girl turns back to the three floating artifacts with narrowed eyes.

Y/n continues to eat on the noodles as MK tiredly mops the floor. “Look alive, Kid! We need this place to be spick and span! We have a special guest coming.” Then Tang appears in the doorway, “Did someone say free noodles for a special guest? Ooh, fancy!” Pigsy shouted, “Beat it, Tang! There’s only one other person eating for free today! And that’s-” Tang hums, “Would that be the ‘Food Critic Golden Cicada Yum Yum’?” Y/n finishes her noodles, “Kěkǒu!” She then blinks in confusion as Simba rests on her head while Tang opens his laptop while he presses some buttons which shows the person which was Tang.