60: Pitiful Creatures Pt 1

MK watches as the protective curse completes its transformation as it spoke, "What's the matter, guy?" MK gulps, "Nothing

MK watches as the protective curse completes its transformation as it spoke, "What's the matter, guy?" MK gulps, "Nothing. I just-" Then the PC (Protective Curse) shrugs as they stood up while tilting their head, "Hey, nah, I get it, man. You wanna get back to our Monster of the Week Adventures? To get back to our simple missions with both Mei and "Angel", mastering all Monkey King's powers and delivering noodles for Pigsy, Right?"

MK blinks, "Yeah. Yeah, actually that's exactly what I wanna-" "But we can't!" Shouted PC (Funny short cut name Idk why). PC continued, "Not after all we've seen. All we know and all we don't." They then grin, "Right, friend?"

MK turns very alarmed, "You're not my friend." He summons his Golden Staff, "You're not me!" PC's grin widens, "Sure, I am. I'm your best friend. Well, closest besides that girl you have feelings for." MK narrowed his eyes as PC continued, "I know more about you than you'll ever admit to her. To yourself or to others." MK takes a step back and the Protective Curse suddenly appears behind him, "Yo, where you going, guy?"

MK turns around and backs away, "You're not real. You're just the curse of the scroll trying to get all inside my head, just like-" "The Lady Bone Demon?" Questioned PC. He chuckled and shook his head, "Tell me, what do you think we are? Honestly. 'Cause I have been dying to hear us say it. Out Loud."

MK questioned, "What kind of question is that?!" He frowns, "I'm just... I'm just MK. A Noodle delivery guy with the powers of the Monkey King. No biggie." Then the PC appears in front of him, "Oh." He mockingly asked, "You mean, these powers?" Then the curse takes MK off his feet and punches him with its powers, before coming after him.

---

Meanwhile a humble farmer was finished attending to her plants when the other Monkie Kids teleport onto her plantation. Mei groans, "He's not here either! Tangy, get your head in the game!" Y/n was silently panicking, 'MK's strong... I think he'll be fine by himself, right?' Then the group hears the Humble Farmer shout in surprise, "My bok choy!" Then she shrugs, "Welp, there goes the winter rations." She then starts digging a hole, "Guess I better get grave digging for me and my folk."

Then Tang suddenly went over to the woman, "I'm sorry. We're looking for our friend and I lost my cheat sheet, so we don't know where we are and I'm starting to freak out pretty hard, and these guys are desensitized to my breakdowns, so I need a reaction." He shouted, "For the love of the Great Sage, I need a reaction!"

Pigsy shouted, "Tang! Would you pull yourself together?!" Tang breaths in and out, "I'm sorry. I'm just having a meltdown and I have no idea what's going on and-" "Tang, we're with you, but right now, we need to find both MK and Sun Wukong," interrupted Y/n with a concern frown.

Mei hands Tang his khakkhara as Sandy nods, "We gotta hold it together until then." Tang heavily sighed and prepares to teleport them away. Until the woman questioned, "Oh, you mean Sun Wukong? The Great Sage Equal to Heaven?" Mei questioned, "You mean you've seen him?!" The woman nods, "Yeah, I've seen him. He done made a mess of the whole air round my geese stable." Y/n raises a brow, "Geese stable?"

The woman nods, "Ay-yarp. See, I always been saying why come horses get themselves a fancy stable, but the geese don't?" Y/n blinks in confusion until Tang points at the light behind the geese stable, "Guys, look at this!" The Lady says, "I say to brick with that." The Monkie Kid's have taken a peek around the stable. "Geese are truly a noble bird, and I take great pride in my gaggle."

Mei hums,"You think Monkey King made this?"

Oh dear, close enough.