65: Roast of the Monkie Kids Pt 1

The Brotherhood have broken into Demon Bull King's fortress

The Brotherhood have broken into Demon Bull King's fortress. Demon Bull King shouts, "This pursuit has warped your mind, brother. It is the only reason I could imagine that you would have the nerve to assault my home and harm my family!" Azure Lion frowns, "I only bear fangs to those that would bear theirs to my own. Your family doesn't understand. We are brothers. It was our dream to conquer the Celestial Realm together!"

DBK frowns, "How many times must you be struck down chasing the same foolish dream?" Azure Lion retorted, "The Demon Bull King I used to know would not bend so willingly. He was strong!" He then looks at Princess Iron Fan with a vengeful stare, "But it appears the beady has been tamed by the charms of his Celestial Maiden." DBK glares at him, "Do not speak of my wife. Do not even look at her!"

Azure Lion huffs, "Hmph. I don't know what happened in the time we were gone, but I've returned to find the mighty have become weak! You're a shadow of your former self, brother. Just another beast subservient to the will of the Monkey King." Demon Bull King let's out a beam of energy at The Brotherhood, freeing his family. Azure Lion quickly lands and summons the Scroll of Memory, "I expected more from you, brother." Princess Iron Fan looked at DBK, "My Love."

Azure Lion then throws several pieces of the scroll at the Demon Bull King, but Princess Iron Fan uses her Magic Fab to blow it away. However, she is consumed by the ink. "Wait! Stop!" DBK shouted as he charges forward but is struck down. Red Son widened his eyes while Simba (Yay, he finished refixing him, but oof...) whispers and stays on Red Son's shoulder, "Father!"

"Son."

Demon Bull King then disappears into the scroll. Red Son shouts, "You'll never get away with this! The Celestial Armies will crush you! I'll see to that." Azure Lion stared at him, "Good. Why don't you run along and let them know we're coming." Red Son and Simba disappear in a blast fire.

Yellowtusk frowns, "The Demon Bull King was our last hope of reforging The Brotherhood." Peng huffs as he crossed his arms, "As for Macaque, well, that coward has tucked himself away. Somewhere even I cannot sniff him out." Azure Lion looked to them, "No matter. We do not need them. We have power enough to finish this ourselves."

---

What I think Simian Y/n song would be, idk why.

---

The Monkie Kids have gathered around in training gi with Master Subodhi. Mei cheered, "Oh, yeah, baby! I can't wait to learn some Kung fu skills!" However Subodhi bonks her head as she clutched her head, "Ow! Hey!" Subodhi shakes his head, "Do not bother with what they are doing. You will need to focus on the task ahead of you." Mei huffs, "Uh, yeah, that's what I'm doing." She sighed then questioned, "Isn't that why we're wasting time here to learn how to stop Azure Lion from taking over the world?!"

Tang says, "Relax, Mei." He then holds up a bowl of noodles, "Here, have some brain food noodles." However Subodhi also bonks him on the head, "And you need to stop gorging yourself on our rations!" Tang held his head, "I'm sorry." He sighed, "It's just that I'm stressed, okay? Stressed that Azure Lion has probably taken over thr Celestial Realm by now, Monkey King is gone, MK is MIA, Y/n ran away, and I can't use my powers reliably. I just feel so useless."

The others sigh depressingly. Subodhi sighed and pinches the bridge of his nose, "You're too overcome by emotion. Until now, you've overcome adversity through sheer power and luck. That won't be enough this time. Azure Lion, The Golden Winged Peng, and Yellowtusk the Wise. Alone, they can best a thousand-man army. Together, they are nigh unstoppable. I do not make a habit of extending my training to any mere mortals. The very fate of the universe depends on you. But as you are now, it cannot! (To Mei) You, girl, are too impulsive."

Mei turns shocked, "What?!"

Subodhi turns to Tang who covers his face with a iron plate, "You are a groveling coward with scrawny ankles." He turns to Pigsy, "You pig man, are too stubborn to see the truth." Pigsy crossed his arms with a 'Hmph'. He then turns to Sandy who just smiled, "And you, blue one..." He suddenly smiled, "are simply delightful." He then gives him a star, "You might br the most studious if the lot." The rest of the Monkie Kids glare at his star. Mei and Pigsy mumbled, "What the..." Tang frowns, "I want that."

Subodhi says, "You all have the potential for such unimaginable power. The only ones standing in thr way are yourselves." The Monkie Kids look at one another.

" The Monkie Kids look at one another