61: Pitful Creatures Pt 2

MK and the Protective Curse were still fighting with each other with their powers

MK and the Protective Curse were still fighting with each other with their powers. PC tilts his head, "Seriously? You still think we're just some... [Clones if the protective curse appear as it frowns] "noodle delivery guy"? You can't remember where we came from, and we got all this power, and you never once thought, why us?" MK quickly defeats the Ink clones as PC questions, "What are we?! What is our purpose?!" MK shouted as he dodged an attack, "Of course I thought about it! I mean, maybe! I was gonna think about it. I just..." He frowns, "I just wanna be me. To be MK."

PC rolls it's glowing eyes, "Yeah, well, we all know exactly where that leads, don't we?"

To pain.

"We help people. I mean, I help people. It's what I do," said MK. Then suddenly MK quickly blocked the Protective Curse as it grips onto the Golden staff as it questions, "Are you sure about that?" It tilts it's head, "Last I checked, all of this happened because of us. We said it ourselves. We released the Demon Bull King from the Underworld. We gave the Spider Queen the means to dominate the city, and we didn't even help the girl we like which gave the Lady Bone Demon the opportunity to wreak Havoc on the world."

MK screamed, "This is going to haunt my nightmares forever!" Then PC says, "We're just like Wukong. A fraud, a trickster, destructive." It chuckled, "Why would our legacy be any different?" It shook their head, "Actualky, no, no. The chaos and destruction [MK starts to flicker as he struggles against the Protective curse, while Y/n winced and clutch her chest as she felt the same pain from before this arc started. Mei asked, "Buttercup, are you okay?"] that we'll bring upon the world will make Wukong's past look like nothing. Shifu Subodhi said it himself, right?"

MK shakes his head, "No. No, you're wrong. I'm-I'm... I'm not-" "Not what? Some Monkey Demon thing destined to being chaos upon the world?" Questioned the Protective Curse. It then shouted with a mocking grin, "Come on! Use your words, big brain boy. Say it! What are we?" MK's flickering becomes more frequent until he holds out his Monkey form, letting out his power as his voice echos, "Stop!" His power causes the neighboring memories to Crack as his friends and mentor hear his voice.

Y/n was being carried by Sandy as she clutched her chest. She winces, "M-Mk?" Mei gasped, "It is him!"

Wukong looks up to the sky to see the Golden cracks, "Kid!"

PC shouted, "Yeah, boi! Oh, that'd What I'm talking about! You can't escape it. This thing, whatever you are, embrace it just like the girl... we like." MK drops his staff as he clutches his head as the Curse shouted, "Embrace your destiny!"

Then Wukong's voice echos, "Kid!" Then Sun wukong bursts through and takes in the situation. He quickly races over to the Staff and reduces the Protective curse to splatters, "MK!" MK still clutch his head, "M-Monkey King?" Wukong holds the Golden staff with a sigh, "I'm sorry I made you wait so long, bud. But it's fine. You look like you're doing... [he notices MK's form still flickering] fine."