25: Sleep Bug

The Spider Queen was making a mess in her lab as she shouts, "I had the Monkey King's power! The city and child was mine and I still lost

The Spider Queen was making a mess in her lab as she shouts, "I had the Monkey King's power! The city and child was mine and I still lost." She stopped as the strange woman says, "My Queen. You will have your child and revenge. Now, that we have the trigram furnace." Her hand had a floating blue flame which changes to a cube, "It is time to take the next step towards your destiny." The Spider Queen crossed her arms, "And how is that supposed to help? I actually have a better question. What is that?"

The strange lady smirks, "It's one of the first six powerful items that we will need. It must be retrieved from the cloud." Syntax pushes Huntsman and Goliath away, "Cloud? My Queen, allow me to break in and bring you this item." The strange woman and the Spider Queen turned their heads to him. The Spider Queen still had crossed arms as she asked, "Oh really? And how are you just going to do that?" Syntax had a grin as he presses a button to show the layout, "The Cloud is a labyrinth of information. An unrivaled collection of knowledge guarded by fearsome beings who cannot be overcome by brute strength or the ability to follow Footprints in mud. However, it is connected to all the technology in the world. Therefore, I can exploit it."

He presses a few buttons as he placed a image on the floating screen, "Has anyone heard the story of the Sleep Bug?" He chuckled darkly as the Sleep Bug begins to effect the technology."

---

Meanwhile the people of Megapolis looked at their phones due to the 'notification'. While Mei laughs as Pigsy continued to shout at Tang who ate the noodles. Mei wipes a tear as she notices her phone have a red light, "Sleep Bug?" As the screen spoke; Sleep Bug. Download it now from the app store.

---

Meanwhile at the Flower Fruit Mountain, MK and Y/n watches as Sun Wukong packs stuff into a suitcase. Y/n crossed her arms with a lazy smile as MK asked confused, "What do you mean 'vacation'?" Then suddenly Y/n and MK's phone beep as MK took out their phones to see the 'Sleep Bug' app thing. Y/n sweatdrops as she saw MK just throw his and her phone away then he sat on the ground with crossed arms. Y/n sighs with a pout, "MK... my phone..." Sun Wukong says, "Ah, come on bud. I promise myself when I found a successor. I'd go see some friends, take a tour of my old stomping grounds. Just cut loose you know? Oh!" He puts sunglasses as Y/n raises a brow, "Gotta need these."

Y/n still pouts as she crossed her arms, "But Wukong, you can't just leave like that. Doesn't MK still need to be trained?" MK huffs, "I agree with Angel. What happens if someone attacks the city?" He loudly gasped as he stood up, "What if the Spider Queen comes back?!" Y/n pats his back to comfort him as Wukong walks over to his suitcase and closes it, "Nah, you'll figure it out. That's adorable, how worried you two are. But don't be, Kid's come a long way."

MK huffs with a pout as Y/n chuckles a bit while the two watch as Wukong did a dramatic pose, "You know the next step to his journey, he must do it alone." Y/n frowns, "Alone?" Sun Wukong uses his tail to lift up his suitcase and places it on a cloud he randomly spawn, "But don't worry, I'll check in to give him some training tools, promote lessons. Ah, we'll figure it out. He'll be great." He then steps onto his cloud as he puts back his sunglasses on, "Don't worry, Monkey King out!" He then busts out of the cave into the sky above as the placed rumbled a bit.