53: Court of the Yellow Robed Demon Pt. 1

The gang regrouped near a river in the chapter they found Pigsy

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The gang regrouped near a river in the chapter they found Pigsy. Pigsy says, "Blur ain't really my color, but uh beats looking like that monster, Zhu Ganglie." Tang Retorted, "Technically, youd br Zhu Bajie, now that you're on the Journey to the West." Pigsy shakes his head, "Oh hoho, no, no, no. Don't go comparing me to that Demon. My name's just plain old Pigsy." Meanwhile Mei leans on the table while balancing her Dragon Blade over her nose, "I can't wait to meet my ancestor, Ao Lie." She grins as she held her Dragon Blade, "I bet he was Mega cool!" She turns to Tang, "Right, Tangy?"

Tang nervously laughs, "Well..." MK suddenly says, "I wonder when we're gonna meet Y/n's or my ancestor." Y/n frowns, 'I don't think I have one... Besides how else did that ring get inside me? I'm just clearly confused...' Mei raises a brow, "I thought Monkey King was your dad." MK blinks in confusion, "He's not my dad. Pigsy's my dad." Pigsy gives a small frown, "Uh, kid, I'm not exactly your..."

Tang sighs, "Mei does have a point. MK, the rest of us mysteriously inherited the powers of the ancient warriors." He looks at both MK and Y/n, "However, Monkey King is the only original companion we know for sure is still alive while Macaque is... I dunno. And yet, Mk has inherited all of Monkey King's powers while Y/n on the other hand has Macaque's powers. So it is possible that-" Y/n makes a disgusted face, "Ew... that just sounds weird, Tang." MK crossed his arms, "I have to agree with Y/n. Besides if Monkey King was really my dad, don't you think he would have said something by now?"

Mei blinks, "Yeah, 'cause he's normally so forthcoming with information." MK huffs, "Well, whatever. When we find Monkey King's stone, then we'll just ask him." Y/n blinks a bit as she turns confused, "Huh? Mk, what do you mean?"

MK answered, "I'm saying that he was born from a stone." He sighed, "Ever since I got into the scroll, I've been having visions of Monkey King standing next to his stone." Y/n hums in thought, 'What would this mean? Eh... I think we'll figure it out later.' Pigsy blinks in surprise, "Wha... You didn't think to mention that sooner?!"

MK responds, "I'm telling you now. If we find the stone, we'll find Monkey King and he can explain to all of you how he's definitely not my dad and everything is fine. So, less yappy, more-"

Then his vision appears as Sun Wukong's voice echos, "Kid!"

While y/n blinks as she sees the same shadow simian again from before, but it was closer as she turns nervous and a bit afraid.

Then their vision passes and everything around the group darkens. MK mumbles, "Monkey King?" Y/n turns confused however, it was not the time to ask since Ink Demons suddenly emerged from the ground. Tang shouted, "Ah! The scrolls curse. It found us!" Pigsy shouted, "Tang, get us outta here!" Tang nods, "Right." He quickly pulls out Azure Lion's instructions however it blows away into the air. Y/n and Mk quickly stood up and looked at each other. While Tang shouts, çOh, no! My cheat sheet!"

Mei retorts, "Forget about the cheat sheet! It's exam time, baby!" Tang quickly uses his khakkhara to prepare their teleportion. Behind both MK and Y/n, the Ink Demon takes on the form of Yellowtusk, who brings down his Ink mallet on the two of them. However, Mei streaks in to protect the two with her Dragon Blade, but Ink Yellowtusk's blow shatters it and his force causes MK, Y/n, and Mei to crash into Tang. They then immediately disappear into separate chapters.

 They then immediately disappear into separate chapters

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.